LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan
    srry i probably didnt word it right, i meant that in my area at least, the wii is respected as much as the other consoles

Also, somebody give this guy some q's to answer ok!
    lol thanks
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    lol thanks
    After lisinging to that speech ( by the way remember i copy pasted to a friend) well it still didn't change his mind...oh well i got lots where that came from...i say we go and attack ppl with arguments on how the wii will rise on top of every other consoles..!! CHARGE!!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    ok sorry i quoted that...there was no reason for it...its like a reflex

Member #
    Friends
    nope i wanted to hear things like that...it doesnt matter for him, if his opinion didnt change, then that must mean that he DID know everything on the speech that i wrote already...right? sarcastic*; this is very doubtful, i still think hes being ignorant if he doesnt think anything different about the Wii from what i wrote...doesnt mean he has to like the system or want it, but he obviously wasnt eager to learn lol)
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    ok, i want a nintendo wii, but here are some downsides that might make me not buy it (though i doubt they will )

1. Wii is primarily aimed at multiplayer gaming, but what about when i want single player?
    2. Your arm will get tired after a while
    3. Online gaming does not look to promising
    4. IN GENERAL, Games may be too kiddy
    5. Picture quality may suffer on large hd screens.

THats all i can think of right now, please remember im not bashing the wii.

Not sure if this has been siad, I don't have time to rad through all of the posts right now because class is over in like 2 mins, but just a question.. You call Scarface and Grand Theft Auto kiddy?

Do a bit of research before ya go and say something like that ;D

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Figroti
    Not sure if this has been siad, I don't have time to rad through all of the posts right now because class is over in like 2 mins, but just a question.. You call Scarface and Grand Theft Auto kiddy?

Do a bit of research before ya go and say something like that ;D
    yeah i know about them, but nobody was giving him questions so i asked some common misconceptions about the wii, K?

p.s haha your still in school, i finished 4 hrs ago

I hate Photobucket

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i know about them, but nobody was giving him questions so i asked some common misconceptions about the wii, K?

p.s haha your still in school, i finished 4 hrs ago

I'm in College, so while you're in for 6-8 hours, I'm only in for 3 at max.
    Last edited by Figroti; 10-12-2006 at 12:40 PM.

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendowiigaming.piczo
    I don't need to see whats written on zeldas shoes
    My guess is Nike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Topic: You make a good arguement, but the truth is that during console wars every party (Including us) is too persistant and dedicated to their favourite systems that there is no mind-changing involved.

Only by getting them to play it can you persuade.

but anyways, in terms of Console Wars all I haave to say really is

'Each to Their Own'
    Last edited by E7ernal; 10-12-2006 at 01:27 PM.

Strikers: 017280 524282

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    nope i wanted to hear things like that...it doesnt matter for him, if his opinion didnt change, then that must mean that he DID know everything on the speech that i wrote already...right? sarcastic*; this is very doubtful, i still think hes being ignorant if he doesnt think anything different about the Wii from what i wrote...doesnt mean he has to like the system or want it, but he obviously wasnt eager to learn lol)
    he is bieng really ignorant about the wii...

i think he just dosn't want to admit that the wii is actully more then what ppl think it is...see we kept talking about it and he kept saying the wii will be gay and blah blah blah its gonna suck ( the thing is he didn't do his reserch right...he thinks PS3 and 360 is way better then the wii when actully in the lattest reviews...the wii is kicking both 360 and PS3's asses so..) so anyway now that he knows im right he dosn't want to admit it ( he's one of the kind that can't stand bieng wrong) i hate those ppl

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    he is bieng really ignorant about the wii...

i think he just dosn't want to admit that the wii is actully more then what ppl think it is...see we kept talking about it and he kept saying the wii will be gay and blah blah blah its gonna suck ( the thing is he didn't do his reserch right...he thinks PS3 and 360 is way better then the wii when actully in the lattest reviews...the wii is kicking both 360 and PS3's asses so..) so anyway now that he knows im right he dosn't want to admit it ( he's one of the kind that can't stand bieng wrong) i hate those ppl
    you spotted something very good! these are EXACTLY the people im talking about, who readily choose to be ignorant and do not value the truth...their assumptions are too much of assumptions--not proper research is being done to label the Wii like that. well, now he really nows the truth about the Wii after you explained it, yet his ignorant side still doesnt want to admit it...he is too controlled by the "all-mighty PS3 and X-BOX 360" and by his own stereotypical opinion on the Wii, which is obviously not based on fact or the truth, since he STILL doesnt believe what hes hearing

remember, when you assume...you make an ass out of you...and me

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads