Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    You mean YOU FEEL the control scheme gets old? Because you definitely don't speak for me.
    QUOTED FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

I still play the Wii all the time, honestly don't know what people moan about. I genuinly have never had as much fun (alone or with people) on a console before.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    isn't nintendo worth more than sony(to macmutt's post)

nand i think nintendo is going to start directing the shitty games to wiiware next year(so basically gc quality games)

and i was talking abotu big third parties, like sega,

i don't think atari has any future announced games for the ps3(sorry for bashign the ps3, just everywhere i look on the web, it always compares wii to ps3)

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends

Uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

That is very stupid. It is good to make them think about their purchase so they don't regret it. I don't really give a shit about the company, I care about the console and the games it has. I don't care if the Wii community grows or not, that is Nintendo's problem not ours. About "taking them off their new high" I don't really care about them anyway.
    Well i'm no expert but i think you just violated a couple of rules of this forum with that last reply of yours, so we might not be hearing from you much longer anyway...and as for you not caring for the welfare of the company that makes our favorite console or the rest of us Wii owners, well i don't think thats very nice but to each his own.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    and i was talking abotu big third parties, like sega
    Read the thread about Sega questioning the Wii's longevity or something like that. They think the PS3 will do better in the long run, so that means they will probably develop their better games on the PS3.

Edit: What rules did I break? Nothing too serious.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    no cause developing for the wii is still cheaper, my guess is that they'll stick to the wii until the ps3 gets momentum to catch up with the wii(which i do'nt think is going to happen)

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097

Read the thread about Sega questioning the Wii's longevity or something like that. They think the PS3 will do better in the long run, so that means they will probably develop their better games on the PS3.

Their better games? Like Sonic The Hedgehog?

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Their better games? Like Sonic The Hedgehog?
    I haven't played it yet, but from the reviews it doesn't seem to good. Now that I think about it, Sega doesn't have much for good games anymore.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097

I haven't played it yet, but from the reviews it doesn't seem to good. Now that I think about it, Sega doesn't have much for good games anymore.
    I'm glad you saw my point.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059

Missed the thing I posted about NAMCO-BANDAI, SEGA and Capcom shifting focus towards Wii and DS then did you

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends

PS3 or 360 i know them well

Yeah well i've owned and traded the 360 and PS3 back and forth for the past 6 to 8 months and iv'e owned, played and beat the best they've had to offer.
    Fact of the matter is " WHAT GETS OLD " is the HD graphics and constant button mashing of the old standard controller.
    Actually if you paid any attention to the media you'd know that most developers have labeled the PS3 the hardest console to program for and the biggest joke in the latest console war with the lowest install base and sales on the market.
    Oh and the rules you may have broken are such things as getting hostile while using profanity towards another member, as opposed to just peacefully stating your side of the arguement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads