LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Hopefully developers will realize the same....

The Wii remote has proven easier and more unified between player and game than most PS3 and 360 fanboys realize.
    Just last night my wife was playing Wii sports, Bowling & Golf mostly, and she, much like myself is a gaming veteran who has played many sport titles over the years, but never liked any of them until now, and when i asked her why she said because she feels like she has more control over the ball in bowling and her golf swing, as if she was actually doing it.
    Coincindentally i was on the phone with my friend in georgia and at the same time my wife was playing my Wii bowling and his sister was playing his Wii bowling, and his sister said she's addicted to it for the same reasons, it just gives you more of an actual feeling of really participating in the actual game and more control over what your doing.
    So now since the Wii has the largest install base, i hope and pray more developers have the same realization about the unique control and large install base and use those facts to support and take advantage of the Wii's control scheme.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    But it gets old fast and then it is just like it was before. It is the normal thing and it is boring. And no, I'm not a PS3 or 360 fanboy, as I have all three consoles.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Now im not saying i dont like the wii
    But i have been to busy to play it for the last month i think

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    But it gets old fast and then it is just like it was before. It is the normal thing and it is boring. And no, I'm not a PS3 or 360 fanboy, as I have all three consoles.
    i agree, once the gimmik wore off sports and play became a once every 2-3 month thing, and now a not-at-all-might-trade-them-in thing

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

Member #
    Friends

Yeah Right

No you are a PS3 fanboy otherwise you wouldn't be advertising a PS3 chat link in a Wii forum, and by the way it's not the control scheme that gets old, it's the games, therefore if you have the patience to wait for another great Wii title such as Metroid or Mario, even Madden is a newer and better experience especially according to the reviews of Madden 07 on all 3 consoles the Wii version was the best.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmutt
    No you are a PS3 fanboy otherwise you wouldn't be advertising a PS3 chat link in a Wii forum, and by the way it's not the control scheme that gets old, it's the games, therefore if you have the patience to wait for another great Wii title such as Metroid or Mario, even Madden is a newer and better experience especially according to the reviews of Madden 07 on all 3 consoles the Wii version was the best.
    I'm just trying to get the site more members as it is lacking in that area, and it is ran by the same person as this site so its not like I'm advertising my own site and trying to steal members from here. I go to PS3 Wii and 360 Chat forums. And the control scheme does get old along with the games.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmutt
    Let him pretend he isn't a ps3 fanboy.

And the control scheme does get old along with the games.
    You mean YOU FEEL the control scheme gets old? Because you definitely don't speak for me.
    Last edited by vagrant; 07-02-2007 at 05:38 PM.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    The day I play my Wii more than my computer will be a miracle.

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

Member #
    Friends

I'm just trying to get the site more members as it is lacking in that area, and it is ran by the same person as this site so its not like I'm advertising my own site and trying to steal members from here. I go to PS3 Wii and 360 Chat forums. And the control scheme does get old along with the games.
    Well then let me be the first to say that those of you Wii owners who feel that the games and or control scheme has gotten old then go and sell your Wii stuff on ebay or trade it in at your local game store and buy some PS3 or 360 stuff because you certainly are no longer a Wii fan and therefore don't even deserve to own a Wii let alone participate in this forum.
    This forum is for people who love playing Wii and everything about it, so if your no longer interested or bored with your Wii then get rid of it and just participate in another console forum.
    Last edited by Macmutt; 07-02-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    You do know ps3chat and xbox360cat are made by the same people
    So GTFO off slagging paintballer you low level noobs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads