LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member jenzah's Avatar
    Member #
    2132
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cloverdale
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Nintendo Wii or Gamecube?

    I do not know which game system to get.
    Nintendo wii or gamecube?
    Please help me state which one I should choose.

  2. #2
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    wii. it plays wii games and gamecube games.

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member jenzah's Avatar
    Member #
    2132
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cloverdale
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    wii. it plays wii games and gamecube games.

    I hate the controller though.
    I like gamecube controllers way better

  4. #4
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    wii plays gamecube games using the gamecube controller.

    wii plays wii games using the wii controller.

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member jenzah's Avatar
    Member #
    2132
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cloverdale
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    wii plays gamecube games using the gamecube controller.

    wii plays wii games using the wii controller.
    Soo. You can still use gamecube controllers?
    But you cant use a gamecube controller while playing a nintendo wii game?
    Last edited by jenzah; 10-09-2006 at 01:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    like i said above..

    anyway, why would u use gamecube controller for wii games. there may be some games, e.g. smash bros brawl that will use the gamecube wiimote.

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member jenzah's Avatar
    Member #
    2132
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cloverdale
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    like i said above..

    anyway, why would u use gamecube controller for wii games. there may be some games, e.g. smash bros brawl that will use the gamecube wiimote.
    They look wierd.. lol
    I am used to gamecube controllers or ones liek that.
    A nintendo wii one is so thin and wierd..

  8. #8
    WiiChat Member teqguy's Avatar
    Member #
    2006
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by jenzah
    I hate the controller though.
    I like gamecube controllers way better
    Sounds like a troll to me.

    However, for the billionth time, the Wii has ports for four GameCube controllers and two memory cards, so you can buy the Wii and have access to all the GameCube titles you want, in addition to NES, SNES, N64, TurboGraphx, and possibly Commodore 64 titles. It's even a possibility that Nintendo will release previously unreleased titles into the Virtual Console.

    So, you nearly quadruple your gaming library simply by buying a Wii, without the need for extra consoles laying around.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member jenzah's Avatar
    Member #
    2132
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cloverdale
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by teqguy
    Sounds like a troll to me.

    However, for the billionth time, the Wii has ports for four GameCube controllers and two memory cards, so you can buy the Wii and have access to all the GameCube titles you want, in addition to NES, SNES, N64, TurboGraphx, and possibly Commodore 64 titles. It's even a possibility that Nintendo will release previously unreleased titles into the Virtual Console.

    So, you nearly quadruple your gaming library simply by buying a Wii, without the need for extra consoles laying around.
    Oooooohh.
    Sorry.
    I just found out about Nintendo Wii and am starting to do research on it.

    So do you think I should buy Nintendo Wii or Gamecube?

  10. #10
    prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    837
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    1,933
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    nintendo wii for sure you can also play old nes snes and other systems as well on the vc

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 219
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:48 PM
  2. IGN Wii's Preview 2008
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 04:47 PM
  3. Here's to Gamecube
    By wiiwillstand in forum Nintendo Gamecube
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 10:14 PM
  4. VC Games and Their Required Controller(s)
    By bryceisbest in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 09:45 AM
  5. Nintendo to announce Wii price and release date early?
    By gameking2006 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 01:09 AM