LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 103
  1. #21
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by Suner52
    [Originally Posted by CantGetAWiiWell the problem with your mii being ugly may be due to the fact that you are...ugly?Anyways, I dont have a problem with the mii's. I think they are a nice feature.]

    That doesn't even make and you just putting other people down like that, means u have serious insecurities about yourself, So that may be the fact that you think your ugly, and are bashing other people like me , because of yourself. And in no way am i infering your ugly, because im not like you =]

    Oh and i know im not ugly. =)
    it was a joke dude,it wasnt ment to be offencive, dont take everything you read on forums seriously

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  2. #22
    Falopian Tube Suner52's Avatar
    Member #
    29233
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    159
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2548-1852-1916-1615
    OKay, fine i'll admit Ugly is too much of a vulgur word to describe The Mii's

    Soo how about Bland, OR juss not look right =S?

  3. #23
    Falopian Tube Suner52's Avatar
    Member #
    29233
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    159
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2548-1852-1916-1615
    [it was a joke dude,it wasnt ment to be offencive, dont take everything you read on forums seriously]

    Joke OR NO JOKE, i dont need that bull on my thread

  4. #24
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Suner52
    [Originally Posted by CantGetAWiiWell the problem with your mii being ugly may be due to the fact that you are...ugly?Anyways, I dont have a problem with the mii's. I think they are a nice feature.]

    That doesn't even make and you just putting other people down like that, means u have serious insecurities about yourself, So that may be the fact that you think your ugly, and are bashing other people like me , because of yourself. And in no way am i infering your ugly, because im not like you =]

    Oh and i know im not ugly. =)
    Well first off this is how you quote someone.
    Second your mommy tell you to say that?, seriously we were taught to say that to bullies back in gradeschool.
    And third it was a joke. Everyone else saw it but you, sorry to ruin your thread bud.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  5. #25
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    Banned Joe's Avatar
    Member #
    2440
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parker CO
    Posts
    1,784
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Hey I made a really cute Mii last night what are you talking about.

  6. #26
    Account Suspended callme.nasty's Avatar
    Member #
    11708
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    540
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Well first off this is how you quote someone.
    Second your mommy tell you to say that?, seriously we were taught to say that to bullies back in gradeschool.
    And third it was a joke. Everyone else saw it but you, sorry to ruin your thread bud.

    i just have to say, greatest sig of all time.

  7. #27
    Homicidal Black Sheep Jam Jam's Avatar
    Member #
    29270
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas. Yeehaw.
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6124-9105-0299-1026
    You say that because you have not seen Jam's Miis.

    I would honestly shag each and every one of them. I'd even take on three or four at a time.
    Jam is like a cocktail of cyanide, ipecac, oxycodone, nicotine, and chloroform with a sweet, tangy flavour.

    She's toxic. Nauseating. Can cause or relieve your pain. Addictive. A knockout. But you can't stop taking a sip.

    Love her. You can't help it. <3

  8. #28
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    well i read in nintendo power that they are going to make updates ot the wii channel(maybe they already have * shurgs) so they'll probably get more detailed as life goes on


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  9. #29
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    26514
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ARizona
    Posts
    2,408
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    miis are supposed to reflect u, u dont have to make them dead on, they just resemble you. all of a sudden somebody who is dissatisfied w/ theirs becomes surprised when they walk right into the obvious "well maybe you are the one who's ugly" jokes that anybody would expect, and becomes butt hurt.

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #30
    Account Suspended callme.nasty's Avatar
    Member #
    11708
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    540
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Jam
    You say that because you have not seen Jam's Miis.

    I would honestly shag each and every one of them. I'd even take on three or four at a time.
    welcome to wiichat. there are kids on this forum, we do not accept whores here.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

how to make a relly ugly mii
,

miis are ugly

,
nintendo mii chola
,
nintendo miis are ugly
,
nintendo miis ugliest
,
quite ugly in the world
,
ugly wii mii
,
wii ugly mii
Click on a term to search for related topics.