LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    i waited 28 hours to get my wii which seems like alot longer than everyone else haha. The wal mart in my town got 20 wiis and there were 20 people in line about 20 hours before it came out so it was in high demand in my town. At least we got to wait inside. The people in the neighboring town had to wait out side in the cold rain. I was third in line the guy right in front of me came at the same time i did and the guy first in line had been there a whole day already. Anyways for the first 6 hours of the wait it was just 6 of us that all had gone to high school togather so it was pretty sweet we had the store pretty much to ourselves but around 6 or 7 that morning some more people got in line and they were jerks. So the rest of the time i was not allowed to get up but hell it was so worth it because i have been loving my wii since launch.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    About 18 hours at Walmart...I was the 6th person there too!

Member #
    Friends
    didnt have to wait 1 minute, my brother got a call from one of his friends saying that toyrs r u had a new shipment just in. he nipped down and got it asap, and bought it home.

As del boy would say; lovely jubley.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    I went to EBGames one day after Launch and ordered a Wii. They told me there is no way to get one before January. Two days later they called me and told me that I could get my Wii.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Didn't we have a thread like this SIX MONTHS AGO

10 hrs.

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    i didn't have to queue,

i work at a shopping centre, they gave staff em first!

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    Ten hours although I was first in line....hopefully the up coming games will make all that worth it...

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    About an hour?

And that was only because I didn't have enough money.. so I phoned my stepfather, he wouldn't come over, phoned my mother, no answer, the boyf phoned his aunty, she did her best over the phone but couldn't do anything, so then she said she'd come over (half hour drive) to give the money, but then the boyf went to the bank and took out all the money he could then we were like 2 pound off.. so this guy who worked there give me 2 quid..

But then my mother text me and said she was on the way over to give me money, and Jays aunty was on the way, and neither of us had money left on our phones to tell them not to come. So they both showed up and we had the wii in our hands =/

Lol, ohh well.. I would have had it like straight away if we had the money..

Oh yeah AND we had just bought stuff in the shop, and we took them back to get our money back to go towards paying for it

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well this is kind of pathetic, cuz i didnt even wait in line...

me and my friend went out to buy wiis launch night. and all of the stores had too many ppl in line (for everyone to get one) so we eventually gave up. (it sucks cuz my friend bought a ticket from someone at best buy the next morning for only twenty bucks.) but anyways i called every store in town and they would all get wiis the next sunday (black sunday unfortunately)

well... i was gone that whole weekend so it turned out that my mom got up at like 5 in the morning and went out to every store imaginable and eventually got one from gamestop after waiting in line for an hour. and then when i got home that afternoon there was a big white box on the kitchen table... i had to suck up to my mom for a while after that though.

^i love her

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    I had to wait about two hours

I was at my schools soccer game and they were raffling a wii off meh it was only $5.00 dollars a ticket....so I bought one and it was around 8:00 and they called the winner at 10:00....I was looking at my odds of winning their is about 750 people here and their is like 400 raffle tickets and still going..I only bought one(you know what the hell) A lot of families got tired and went home, probably forgetting about the wii, but I waited...so now their was only like 400 people here and it was winner time. The first ticket..first...was mine. I was so happy...that was the best $5.00 dollars ever spent for me. This happened December 23rd 2006,

I think it was rigged though because the person pulling the tickets was my dads best friend.
    Last edited by blankconnection; 07-07-2007 at 08:48 AM.

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Ads