LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

So we should just let everyone post the same thing repeatedly without saying anything? Maybe I will go make another thread about how the blue light on my Wii doesn't stay on all the time.
    like i said just pm him about it, or report it to a mod. no need to spam up his thread.

MSC: 313639 514752

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I think that nintendo will steal the show with Brawl info.

Member #
    Friends
    i'm more excited about new accessories than new games. i know what games are coming out, i want to see how many different things will be able to connect to the wii remote. light gun with a cocking device and built in joystick and a few other buttons would absolutely rule. they should also make a more expensive one with a scope on it. anyone ever play that sniper arcade game? know what i'm talking about?

i'd also like to see a cool steering wheel come out. you could plug the wiimote in on a platform to the right of it and use it as a shifter.

Last edited by callme.nasty; 07-06-2007 at 06:20 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    like i said just pm him about it, or report it to a mod. no need to spam up his thread.
    Yes because that is so much more effective(sarcasm). And simply reporting it to a mod isn't going to help the newbie learn the rules.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Yes because that is so much more effective(sarcasm). And simply reporting it to a mod isn't going to help the newbie learn the rules.
    and being a jackass to him is?

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    and being a jackass to him is?
    Yes. If you shoplift something, and a cop just takes it from your hands and sits it back on the shelf are you going to learn anything? Probably not. But if he yells at you and beats the shit out of you or throws you in jail or something, then you probably won't do it again.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends

Yes. If you shoplift something, and a cop just takes it from your hands and sits it back on the shelf are you going to learn anything? Probably not. But if he yells at you and beats the shit out of you or throws you in jail or something, then you probably won't do it again.
    yeah because thats really relevant here...

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    yeah because thats really relevant here...
    It is. If you just report it to a mod Almo style the thread will just get deleted and the person is likely to do the same thing because they are unaware they did anything.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    7466-2556-3307-9977

You are supposed to search before making a thread. This is why this place is so shitty...

There must be over 1000 threads on SSBB, most of which are either redundant or useless. Those may share a bit of the responsibility...

Member #
    Friends

Give me a break already

Are you serious Paintballer? ever heard the expression "if you don't like whats being said on tv or radio then change the station" yeah well same thing here, if you don't like a thread because it's like a 100 other ones then don't read or respond to it.
    Infact why don't you just go play some Paintball or go and chat with your PS3 buddies, thats your real console of choice anyway, because i don't know about anyone else, but i'm getting sick of the attitude you give in every thread you write in, so just post else where if you think this place sucks so much and has repetitive threads.

Ads