LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: wii graphics

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    just because ps3 and 360 has good graphics makes themautomaticly better whos has the better games mario zelda dk MOTION SENSING i rest my case
    IF I HELPED U PLZ REP ME
    GAMES I GOT ZELDA TP ,WARIO WARE SMOOTHMOVES,EXCITE TRUCK,SPORTS.
    GAMES I WANT RED STEEL, PAPER MARIO

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by d1nk
    just because ps3 and 360 has good graphics makes themautomaticly better whos has the better games mario zelda dk MOTION SENSING i rest my case
    lol, what was your case again?
    ps3 has motion sensing.
    wii only has 2 or 3 good games at the moment.
    their "AAA" titles such as mario and DK usually dont sell as much as games like GTA, Madden, or Halo. which only 1 of which is on Wii.
    i west mah caze.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Wow. Thats like saying chocolate ice cream tastes the same as vanilla, just a different color.

The GC couldnt do much graphicly cause of the disc they used. You think UMD is stupid? Try making games with 1.5GB of space on a home console.

Wii is not horrible with graphics as long as they games remain small and simple. Its when they start getting bigger and more complex that the graphics will suffer. That and my friend gave me Mario Party 8 and all my batteries are dead. Im a little pissed at Nintendo for not including rechargeable batteries.
    Why have you quoted me??

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well then, thats just all confusing
    but if 360 was released along with the 3, it would be totally different.
    half the reason why wii is selling and ps3 sold well was because of the 360. people didnt expect to see major shortages in 360 units, so when wii and ps3 came around people grabbed them and sold them on ebay to make money. (which is still happening today, but not making as much money off of them at all)
    Wow. That was probably the worst argument you could have possibly made.

Go back to the 360 section before you strain your brain on any more of those deep theories.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    to be honest the PS3 and 360 don't offer a lot more over their previous incarnations.
    Because your silly.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Because your silly.
    Fair enough. By the way, its you're.

The Xbox and PS effectively offer the same as the previous consoles, new versions of previous flag ship games.

The Wii offers a new way of gaming where you feel more a part of the game.

Which was my point.

Theres no doubting the PS3's or XBox's capabilities.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Wow. That was probably the worst argument you could have possibly made.

Go back to the 360 section before you strain your brain on any more of those deep theories.

youre not putting out any better ones.
    and that DOES make perfect sense, if you would look at it from a non-bias view you would clearly see it. how is that a bad argument? you dont even say, so THATS a horrible counter argument.
    face it, youre a wii fanboy, and you wont ever be able to have a real mature argument because you cant take that blindfold off of your eyes.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 07-12-2007 at 03:23 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Sorry I didn't quote you paintballer.
    Nice list but are those future games all announced or are they just what you hope to see?, I am just wondering.
    As for your comment about having good gameplay and graphics..do you honestly feel that the ps3 has both of those things?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    6640-6364-5205-2747
    The Wii lacking in the graphics department...I think is utter bullsh*t, I take it you guys have not seen the new videos of Metroid Prime Corruption. Or any of the new clips for Super Mario Galaxy. And there are bakas comparing the graphics to gamecubes, N64s? You can be THAT blind. Anyways, I would buy all the consoles if I had the money. Every console has its good and bad points, there's no point in warring about it. I can stress how ridiculous it is to argue about the graphics of a console. It all depends on the developers, I remember reading an article awhile back, about Factor 5 being disappointed with the work that 3rd party developers have been putting out on the Wii. And if you see those Rogue Squadron II pics for Gamecube, which I think was a release title, you'd still be amazed with that they managed to pull off.
    Wii Friend Code: 6640 6364 5205 2747
    nickname: Mistah Wii

Battallion Wars 2 - 399 547 994 437
    Mario Strikers Charged! - 369473 902831

There ya' have it. . .

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto

youre not putting out any better ones.
    and that DOSE make perfect sense, if you would look at it from a non-bias view you would clearly see it. how is that a bad argument? you dont even say, so THATS a horrible counter argument.
    face it, youre a wii fanboy, and you wont ever be able to have a real mature argument because you cant take that blindfold off of your eyes.
    If you are going to put a word in all caps, you should probably spell it correctly.

Please don't make me laugh with your talk of non-bias views lmao. You have been whining about the wii and giving hand-jobs to Microsoft on this forum for over 6 months.

It is a bad argument because it makes absolutely no sense. To imply the Ps3 and Wii are selling because of the 360? I think it's blatantly obvious that if the 360 wasn't around the Wii and PS3 would be selling a lot more units. And you claim I am a wii fanboy, yet I bought a 360 and ps3 on their launch and put many upon many of hours into gears of war.

And seriously, anyone who has been around these forums for a while know what kind of dumb ass arguments you try to make. I swear if you and JoonKim were put into a room by yourselves, the universe would collapse.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads