LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 147

Thread: wii graphics

  1. #121
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathChron
    The Wii lacking in the graphics department...I think is utter bullsh*t, I take it you guys have not seen the new videos of Metroid Prime Corruption. Or any of the new clips for Super Mario Galaxy. And there are bakas comparing the graphics to gamecubes, N64s? You can be THAT blind. Anyways, I would buy all the consoles if I had the money. Every console has its good and bad points, there's no point in warring about it. I can stress how ridiculous it is to argue about the graphics of a console. It all depends on the developers, I remember reading an article awhile back, about Factor 5 being disappointed with the work that 3rd party developers have been putting out on the Wii. And if you see those Rogue Squadron II pics for Gamecube, which I think was a release title, you'd still be amazed with that they managed to pull off.
    idk...dosent look omgzorz better to me..looks better, but not that much
    http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/ar...0055339872.jpg
    http://www.vooks.net/images/normal_G...choes_ss01.jpg

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  2. #122
    WiiChat Member Wade's Avatar
    Member #
    29574
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    1) what??
    2) have you been? 360 has sold much more than the Wii, even though numbers arent exact, microsoft has already stated they sold 10 million, with 7? i believe it is, on 360's XBox Live..which is alone more than people who own a Wii.
    Seven million, eh? You realize all you have to do to be "on 360's XBox Live" is connect a 360 to the internet. Not to mention all the original Xbox owners.

    But if you really want to use that statistic, you need to give a reputable source that explicitly states exactly how that number was calculated. Because seven million silver memberships is nothing to brag about.

  3. #123
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    Seven million, eh? You realize all you have to do to be "on 360's XBox Live" is connect a 360 to the internet. Not to mention all the original Xbox owners.

    But if you really want to use that statistic, you need to give a reputable source that explicitly states exactly how that number was calculated. Because seven million silver memberships is nothing to brag about.
    I guarantee that number also includes all of the currently inactive memberships as well.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  4. #124
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    @above me, they arent 7 million silver memberships..id rather talk to vargrant though, bah, the numbers are based off how many 360 units have been plugged into the internet, be it once? so be it. thats still a console #.
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    If you are going to put a word in all caps, you should probably spell it correctly.

    Please don't make me laugh with your talk of non-bias views lmao. You have been whining about the wii and giving hand-jobs to Microsoft on this forum for over 6 months.

    It is a bad argument because it makes absolutely no sense. To imply the Ps3 and Wii are selling because of the 360? I think it's blatantly obvious that if the 360 wasn't around the Wii and PS3 would be selling a lot more units. And you claim I am a wii fanboy, yet I bought a 360 and ps3 on their launch and put many upon many of hours into gears of war.

    And seriously, anyone who has been around these forums for a while know what kind of dumb ass arguments you try to make. I swear if you and JoonKim were put into a room by yourselves, the universe would collapse.
    right, the ps3 might be selling better, but the 360 wouldve came out either way, sooner or later. you still fail to counter my argument besides that worthless fact.
    and call me a fanboy you may, but whats the fun in defending the system everyone loves? i find amusement in debating video games fairly, notice how i manage to do this AND not get banned?
    oh, and thank you grammar nazi, i will fix that error.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #125
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    Fair enough. By the way, its you're.

    The Xbox and PS effectively offer the same as the previous consoles, new versions of previous flag ship games.

    The Wii offers a new way of gaming where you feel more a part of the game.

    Which was my point.

    Theres no doubting the PS3's or XBox's capabilities.
    Good call, you're.

    It is different but how long before its the same? They want things to be simple and the hardware to be easy to program on. Limiting hardware limits game play, mainly if the remote is used as a motion thing. We have the tech to make it more capable but that would take more work on the devs part, and more money.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  6. #126
    SuperWii Marc's Avatar
    Member #
    18715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York
    Posts
    731
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Thats what a lot of people are saying, how long can the Wiimote keep the Wii afloat. We'll have to see. Hopefully more good games, like the few that are available now will come out which will allow the Wii to stand up without having to rely on its control system.

    Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

  7. #127
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    @above me, they arent 7 million silver memberships..id rather talk to vargrant though, bah, the numbers are based off how many 360 units have been plugged into the internet, be it once? so be it. thats still a console #.

    right, the ps3 might be selling better, but the 360 wouldve came out either way, sooner or later. you still fail to counter my argument besides that worthless fact.
    and call me a fanboy you may, but whats the fun in defending the system everyone loves? i find amusement in debating video games fairly, notice how i manage to do this AND not get banned?
    oh, and thank you grammar nazi, i will fix that error.
    What argument is there to counter? You made some dumb comment about how ps3 and wii are selling because of the 360. And what is the fun in defending the system everybody loves? Not everyone loves it, but this is a Wii forum sherlock. Just because your poor ass sold your wii for a 360 and then failed to migrate to an actual 360 forum doesn't make you any less lame for spending as much time as you do on a forum for a console you clearly dislike.

    And I think you not getting banned has more to do with the fact that no one seems to pay attention to you. When you consistently make such inane posts they tend to just bleedscroll with the page.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  8. #128
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Sorry I didn't quote you paintballer.
    Nice list but are those future games all announced or are they just what you hope to see?, I am just wondering.
    As for your comment about having good gameplay and graphics..do you honestly feel that the ps3 has both of those things?
    Yes, they are all announced. Yes, the PS3 and 360 both have good gameplay and graphics. Gameplay doesn't depend on the controller, it depends on the games....

    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    And you claim I am a wii fanboy, yet I bought a 360 and ps3 on their launch and put many upon many of hours into gears of war.
    I swear somewhere else you said that the Wii was the first console that you had bought in a long while or something like that.

    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  9. #129
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

    Yes, they are all announced. Yes, the PS3 and 360 both have good gameplay and graphics. Gameplay doesn't depend on the controller, it depends on the games....


    I swear somewhere else you said that the Wii was the first console that you had bought in a long while or something like that.

    It is suppose to say I bought the wii and ps3 on launch. The 360 I bought like last december.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  10. #130
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    It is suppose to say I bought the wii and ps3 on launch. The 360 I bought like last december.
    Sounds suspicious.
    Maybe vagrant is just a fanboy pretending he isn't by saying he has all three consoles?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

wii graphics

Click on a term to search for related topics.