Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: wii graphics

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    What argument is there to counter? You made some dumb comment about how ps3 and wii are selling because of the 360. And what is the fun in defending the system everybody loves? Not everyone loves it, but this is a Wii forum sherlock. Just because your poor ass sold your wii for a 360 and then failed to migrate to an actual 360 forum doesn't make you any less lame for spending as much time as you do on a forum for a console you clearly dislike.

And I think you not getting banned has more to do with the fact that no one seems to pay attention to you. When you consistently make such inane posts they tend to just bleedscroll with the page.
    of course this is a wii forum, where everyone loves it.
    if you wouldnt read between the lines youd notice how i said i like to debate video games.
    spending as much time i do on this forum, hmm. this is just a little tihng i do for fun, i post in between matches of gears of war or warcraft 3, which is what im doing right now.
    you fail and fail and yet you keep going on..im done talking to you on this thread, this debate is going no where with you, so, youre a waste of my time.
    have fun defending your fathers console though against paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Sounds suspicious.
    Maybe vagrant is just a fanboy pretending he isn't by saying he has all three consoles?
    makes sense to me. people do it all the time.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant
    Just because your poor ass sold your wii for a 360
    Did he say you were poor cause you sold the Wii for a more expensive console?

I do hope the Wii makes more use of the remote, as it stands now I haven't seen anything thats really making me shit myself cause of the remote.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979

Yes, they are all announced. Yes, the PS3 and 360 both have good gameplay and graphics. Gameplay doesn't depend on the controller, it depends on the games....

I swear somewhere else you said that the Wii was the first console that you had bought in a long while or something like that.

Alright thats cool, I just didn't know.
    And as for the gameplay not depending on the controller I never said that. But in a way it does, its what you prefer to use to play your games. Some like button mashing, some don't. As for what you are getting at saying the Wii does not have good games, well that is what you believe. Certain games just don't appeal to certain people. How you feel about the Wii is how I feel about the ps3 in the sense that there are no games that are out or "appeal" to me.
    Later on down the road, maybe I will buy a ps3, as for right now, I am looking forward to what is coming out for the Wii, and am occupied by what is out now.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    I dont see why having a controller means you button mash but the remote you dont. Its just a different kind of button mashing. For fighting games, people who dont know what they're doing will just swing the controller around. Same thing, different form.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    I dont see why having a controller means you button mash but the remote you dont. Its just a different kind of button mashing. For fighting games, people who dont know what they're doing will just swing the controller around. Same thing, different form.
    Well how many buttons do you mash on a remote. A and B?
    On other consoles you press many buttons, Wii uses gestures and requires some button pressing. And people don't always swing the controller around because they don't know what they are doing, they tend to do it to concentrate or if they are getting angry.
    So it is not quite the same thing, different form.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto

makes sense to me. people do it all the time.
    1) Paintballer is not smart. I actually posted in the 360 chat here when I got my 360 and the ps3 forum when I got my ps3.

2) Sovieto, We use to have each other on our friends list on xbox live you dumbass.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    1) Paintballer is not smart. I actually posted in the 360 chat here when I got my 360 and the ps3 forum when I got my ps3.
    I'm not smart because I don't keep track of who posts when they get their consoles? I don't think I was even coming to these forums then...

2) Sovieto, We use to have each other on our friends list on xbox live you dumbass.
    LMAO
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    I'm not smart because I don't keep track of who posts when they get their consoles? I don't think I was even coming to these forums then...
    Smart people don't make unintelligent assumptions based on a typo.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Smart people don't make unintelligent assumptions based on a typo.
    Smart people don't make stupid typos, but it doesn't look like a typo either. It looks like a lie....it was more of a joke anyway....

Edit: I just read through this thread again, and we argue about the stupidest things...
    Last edited by paintba||er; 07-12-2007 at 04:44 PM.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097

Smart people don't make stupid typos
    Apparently they do.

Edit: I just read through this thread again, and we argue about the stupidest things...
    That's because you guys like to start shit on the topic of consoles.

I just bash people on their personalities.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads