Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: wii graphics

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by scole
    As illustrated with Sony's PS2 graphics don't sell a console. The PS2 was technically inferior to the GC and XBOX, but yet it sold the most consoles and had the largest game library. If all that matters to you is graphics go drop $600 on a PS3. If you want innovation get a Wii, why did all the people who've bought a Wii get it? Innovation and a new way to play.
    But the PS2 was only slightly inferior, but there is a huge difference between the Wii and the 360/PS3. Hardware wise the Wii hasn't really had any improvement since last generation. But ya, games are what really matters, but as far as I can see the Wii doesn't have much in that category. The PS3 is only $500 now too.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    ugh im sick of these "graphics threads". i have started one true, but mine had an actual point to it besides "waaah the wiis graphics arent better than my friends $600 console" mine simply stated that looking at the game Black on the PS2, the Wii is probably in for some great graphics.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

But the PS2 was only slightly inferior, but there is a huge difference between the Wii and the 360/PS3. Hardware wise the Wii hasn't really had any improvement since last generation. But ya, games are what really matters, but as far as I can see the Wii doesn't have much in that category. The PS3 is only $500 now too.
    Yet the wii is and will continue to own the sales.

So argument over before it started.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Yet the wii is and will continue to own the sales.

So argument over before it started.
    Because they are selling them to people that don't usually play games...More people buy cheap PCs than supercomputers, does that mean that the cheap PCs are better?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    does that mean that the cheap PCs are better?
    Better at what? I define better by which I get more use out of. So yes, a cheap PC is by far better than a super computer.

I do like your analogy though. The ps3 is the super computer.

Since you know, super computers aren't really ever bought on the mainstream market.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

Because they are selling them to people that don't usually play games...More people buy cheap PCs than supercomputers, does that mean that the cheap PCs are better?
    well, what would the point be in buying a ps- i mean super computer? (metaphorically)

basically, your point is that the Ps3 is powerful, but nobody really needs one.
    Last edited by TortillaChip520; 07-11-2007 at 04:05 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    basically, your point is that the Ps3 is powerful, but nobody really needs one.
    Nobody really needs a Wii or any other console either. In the end, the console doesn't mean shit, the only thing that does matter is the games.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097

Nobody really needs a Wii or any other console either. In the end, the console doesn't mean shit, the only thing that does matter is the games.
    And the PS3 has garbage for games and is constantly losing titles and exclusivity.

So that makes your point how?

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    And the PS3 has garbage for games and is constantly losing titles and exclusivity.

So that makes your point how?
    I never said the PS3 is the best or anything like that. The PS3 has much better games than the Wii and has many games that I am looking forward to. The Wii has two games I'm looking forward to and three games that are out now that I like including Wii Sports.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979

I never said the PS3 is the best or anything like that. The PS3 has much better games than the Wii and has many games that I am looking forward to. The Wii has two games I'm looking forward to and three games that are out now that I like including Wii Sports.
    The ps3 has much better games than the wii which are?
    And just curious what ones are you looking forward to as well?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads