Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged.vE
    eh. again its in developers hands :o

like i said in a previous post i wasnt expecting anything great yet of any system xD but with age things get better :o

as to everything else you said.. i have no corresponding arguement o.0
    But the developers don't seem to be developing much which is what I've been trying to get at. So far most of them haven't been taking the Wii seriously and have just been trying to make a quick buck off it. No matter how great the console is it isn't worth anything without good games being developed. Maybe if Nintendo had announced some more good games that are coming in the future I wouldn't be saying this, but they didn't. I do hope things change though, I would love to have three enjoyable consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    I still love paintballer btw
    Stay the **** away from me....
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Age means nothing, and I just want a bigger variety of games, they don't all have to be rated M with constant murders and shit, but it would be nice to have something besides mini games designed for people who don't usually game. I want some games for hardcore gamers.
    I don't see why you're complaining. You said you have all three consoles, so even if the Wii itself doesn't have a good variety, you still have access to pretty much the biggest variety of video games possible.

The way I see it, there's no reason to blame Nintendo for promoting the kind of software that they are (mostly casual games with fewer games for the "hardcore" crowd) because that's what's selling right now, and there's also no reason to complain. If you want "mature" games, buy a 360 or a PS3. But, as I've already said you have both, so stop complaining.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    I don't see why you're complaining. You said you have all three consoles, so even if the Wii itself doesn't have a good variety, you still have access to pretty much the biggest variety of video games possible.

The way I see it, there's no reason to blame Nintendo for promoting the kind of software that they are (mostly casual games with fewer games for the "hardcore" crowd) because that's what's selling right now, and there's also no reason to complain. If you want "mature" games, buy a 360 or a PS3. But, as I've already said you have both, so stop complaining.
    Ya, I just want all the consoles to be succesful so I can have the most fun possible. They are selling good, but they pretty much abandoned us which is why I am pissed.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    In your toilet, I am the water that splashes into your Anus
    Friends
    0562-9042-3234-5361
    eh i still say im gonna give it time..

i have no worries i dont regret any system i own.. nor think any of the games are poor lol

but i regret not sleeping right now soo im gonna go repay a debt to myself

-Sig made by ssbb_lover-
    Looking for wii friends soo add me and pm me that you did so i can return the favor

and spam me up those who added me so i can keep that pretty blue light on

Member #
    Friends
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    Define successful. Right now I'd say Nintendo is pretty damn successful financially.

Look at it this way: You have your PS360 for "hardcore" games and your Wii for old Nintendo franchises, mini-game collections, fitness-games, and any other game that's going to interest your grandmother/girlfriend/father who doesn't play "hardcore" video games.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged.vE

and i also have access to all 3 systems xD

but i still touch the wii most :o
    Exactly same here! I had PS3 for about a month, then I got bored with it because it didn't do anything for me anymore and it's not worth all the money I spent on it; so I sold it

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoe01
    Exactly same here! I had PS3 for about a month, then I got bored with it because it didn't do anything for me anymore and it's not worth all the money I spent on it; so I sold it

sounds like my ex girlfriend....... except for the sold part.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by scole
    As illustrated with Sony's PS2 graphics don't sell a console. The PS2 was technically inferior to the GC and XBOX, but yet it sold the most consoles and had the largest game library. If all that matters to you is graphics go drop $600 on a PS3. If you want innovation get a Wii, why did all the people who've bought a Wii get it? Innovation and a new way to play.
    I know this is wayback and I'll be editing this post, but about the PS2:

Are you serious?! Why the hell did it cost so much compared to the other two?! Holy Sh!!!!!!!!!!

I am really suprised! Holy moly! Seriously inferior to THE GAMECUBE?!! I understand the Xbox, but inferior to the 2nd biggest Nintendo flop??? OMG!!

Technically inferior, never woulda guessed it!

My PS2 is still precious to me.
    .............................................wow.. .................................................. .

Wii's graphics are inferior, but beyond satisfactory for me.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 07-12-2007 at 12:22 AM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    sounds like my ex girlfriend....... except for the sold part.
    I'd rather spend $600 on something else than just a video game console that I only enjoyed a month. I didn't care about Blue Ray DVD player because I already had HD DVD player which is also cheaper than Blue Ray DVD player. Same with digital camera, I had Sony brand before, but the memory stick is more expensive than SD card and only Sony use its own memory stick whereas most of other big names use SD card. I still have PS2 though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Ads