Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread

Thread: Cheaters!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2225-1835-1232-9988

Cheaters!!!

look i dont care who you are but if you use a guides to beat games your a cheater a freakin cheater. i never, yeah you heard me NEVER use guides i dont use cheat codes in any way or fashion if the game is too hard i try harder in fact i dont even play my games on easy or medium, hard is the way to go its more of a challenge and games last longer. i know its my opinion and i should shut up but go to hell have you played lets say gta without using a gun cheat or money code its much harder and more fun you have to work to get ahead. look if your the guy out there who beat TP with the S GUIDE you suck. cuz i didnt use it hence i AM BETTER than you. im sorry if it sounds like im talkin crap. well wait get my wii number and in about a month ill kick your a** in sum madden or what ever else im complaining that you need to cheat to win not ever1 but alot of you why cant you play a game like its sopposse to be played.
    LLB is the champion of all video games
    -------☆◇△◎???(("_"))---
    EO code-4120-3428-1292
    MSC code-051656-921671
    NB code-098907811167
    MOH2-LLBChamp
    DBZ3-(give it to u later)

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    mk.............

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by LLBChamp
    look i dont care who you are but if you use a guides to beat games your a cheater a freakin cheater. i never, yeah you heard me NEVER use guides i dont use cheat codes in any way or fashion if the game is too hard i try harder in fact i dont even play my games on easy or medium, hard is the way to go its more of a challenge and games last longer. i know its my opinion and i should shut up but go to hell have you played lets say gta without using a gun cheat or money code its much harder and more fun you have to work to get ahead. look if your the guy out there who beat TP with the S GUIDE you suck. cuz i didnt use it hence i AM BETTER than you. im sorry if it sounds like im talkin crap. well wait get my wii number and in about a month ill kick your a** in sum madden or what ever else im complaining that you need to cheat to win not ever1 but alot of you why cant you play a game like its sopposse to be played.
    Get your fire extinguishers, we gonna have some flames to put out

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads