Well, although I see the points, I disagree with them. (Let me point out right now that I'm not a fanboy, I just really like the Wii and don't see many flaws in it)
1. Actually, this is a good point. Friend codes are a bit annoying. It's nice to just be able to play against other humans regardless if you know them or not. Still, I don't see this as a major flaw.
2. I've said it many times before: I don't care about graphics as long as they're decent. In my opinion, the Wii has decent graphics. Sure, they're about the same, maybe a tad bit prettier than the Cube's. But hey, if I was looking for good graphics, I would've gotten a PS3 or 360.
3. That's an opinion. I love Wii Sports, Wii Play is pretty good too. I've played Mario Party 8 and have liked it, played Warioware and have loved it, and based on the reviews of Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario and RE4, I'd say they must be pretty awesome as well. True, their is a good handful of games in the "okay" range, but I want to play those games (such as Red Steel and others) before presuming that I won't enjoy them.
4. Not to be obvious, but the Wiimote is the point of the Wii. The Wii wouldn't be the Wii without the Wiimote. Sure, it's a bit frustrating, but it's still new to developers, so it'll get better over time. Also, it's not too bad once you're used to it. Like the Wii codename "Revolution" the Wiimote may very well be a revolution for gaming.
5. I suppose I have to agree with this one. But hey, there is always the virtual console.
EDIT: Actually, after I thought about it, playing Wii is relaxing. Sure, you may have to move your arms a bit and maybe stand up to get a good sensor postion, but in general it is very relaxing, both physically and mentally.