LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i dont like the fact that it's too easy to complain about.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    Well, although I see the points, I disagree with them. (Let me point out right now that I'm not a fanboy, I just really like the Wii and don't see many flaws in it)

1. Actually, this is a good point. Friend codes are a bit annoying. It's nice to just be able to play against other humans regardless if you know them or not. Still, I don't see this as a major flaw.

2. I've said it many times before: I don't care about graphics as long as they're decent. In my opinion, the Wii has decent graphics. Sure, they're about the same, maybe a tad bit prettier than the Cube's. But hey, if I was looking for good graphics, I would've gotten a PS3 or 360.

3. That's an opinion. I love Wii Sports, Wii Play is pretty good too. I've played Mario Party 8 and have liked it, played Warioware and have loved it, and based on the reviews of Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario and RE4, I'd say they must be pretty awesome as well. True, their is a good handful of games in the "okay" range, but I want to play those games (such as Red Steel and others) before presuming that I won't enjoy them.

4. Not to be obvious, but the Wiimote is the point of the Wii. The Wii wouldn't be the Wii without the Wiimote. Sure, it's a bit frustrating, but it's still new to developers, so it'll get better over time. Also, it's not too bad once you're used to it. Like the Wii codename "Revolution" the Wiimote may very well be a revolution for gaming.

5. I suppose I have to agree with this one. But hey, there is always the virtual console.

EDIT: Actually, after I thought about it, playing Wii is relaxing. Sure, you may have to move your arms a bit and maybe stand up to get a good sensor postion, but in general it is very relaxing, both physically and mentally.
    Last edited by Valley; 07-14-2007 at 09:55 AM.

Video games: My anti-drug
    KIS, Keep It Simple

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    since the wii jus came out about 9 months ago no one can really say anything bad about it. online is currently bein worked on, i believe there is an option to use friend codes if u want to, the graphics really arent that bad, the games r gradually getting better, i mean it jus takes time to make a system and get everything perfect. so really patience is a virtue.
    A warrior is one with victory, but it is the victorious that conquer.

Member #
    Friends
    the entire list was stupid, apart from the Friend codes one. The rest sound like they are from an uneducacted 10 year old fanboy.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Or, from someone who just sees potential in instead of failure.
    Personally, I only have mine as a trophy system.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FedEXguy
    Here's an article about 5 things bad about Wii. I thought it was kinda interesting. http://www.lasersharks.com/?p=60
    If you go to the homepage there's an article for the 360 and one for the ps3 too if you wanna bash them.
    Here is 5 bad things about this thread:

1. You made it.

2. You made it

3. You made it

4. You made it

5. Your in it

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    The Wii isnt relaxing...I totally disagree! I can play Zelda and Wii Sports while still being in a very relaxed state.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    The Wii isnt relaxing...I totally disagree! I can play Zelda and Wii Sports while still being in a very relaxed state.
    Yeah I agree with you, usually the Zelda and Red Steel are played sitting down, minimal movement is required to play those games and many more.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    -I don't like the idea of friend codes.

-The browser could have been a tab better. The Wii doesn't store enough cookies!

-I don't see anything wrong with add-ons, like the tennis racket. Some younger kids enjoy that, or even older people perhaps. Whatever helps Nintendo become stronger in my opinion.

-I'd like to see a game that pushes the Wii's capabilities, I don't expect one right now, I'd just like to see screenshots or some sort of video.

In our home, we all love it. Just as much as we love the Dreamcast and Super Nintendo. The only thing that it really needs is a vending machine add-on lol.

Edit:I'd just like to add...Friend codes are nice in a way. You know who your'e playing against and don't have to worry about cheaters.

Member #
    Friends
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    Yeah, come to think of it, I've never been so tired that I can't physically play Wii. Playing it is one of my favorite ways to unwind. Still, I guess I can see how it could not be relaxing to some.

Video games: My anti-drug
    KIS, Keep It Simple

Ads