LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 137
  1. #101
    Banned Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    no i was told to look at paintballers post and thats what he posted so thats what i put

  2. Ads


  3. #102
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Not sure if I think Super Smash is better than MGS4.. but they're both "must buys" for me, aswell as Final Fantasy XIII.

    GT > Any car game IMO
    Final Fantasy > Any RPG IMO
    SSB > Any fighting game IMO
    Yea.... lol enough of "IMO" now..

    When I joined WiiChat, someone posted something about LittleBigPlanet, I was like... I just wasted my life watching that trailer... Now, I want it more than any other game...

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  4. #103
    Super Moderator RivalDestiny's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    8214
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,451
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    I don't know why but FF is getting a little old for me..I don't like the kinds of RPG's where you stand and just press buttons. Sure FF7 was fun, but that was probably the first RPG introduced to me, so it was all new to me at the time.

    Tales Series > FF IMO

    Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

  5. #104
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    no i was told to look at paintballers post and thats what he posted so thats what i put
    Look at my whole post. I had a list of games that are already out and a list of ones that are coming...

    FF > Everything
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  6. #105
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Not sure if I think Super Smash is better than MGS4.. but they're both "must buys" for me, aswell as Final Fantasy XIII.

    GT > Any car game IMO
    Final Fantasy > Any RPG IMO
    SSB > Any fighting game IMO
    Yea.... lol enough of "IMO" now..

    When I joined WiiChat, someone posted something about LittleBigPlanet, I was like... I just wasted my life watching that trailer... Now, I want it more than any other game...
    i see the potential for littlebigplanet, but i dont see why theres so much hype around it...

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  7. #106
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny
    I don't know why but FF is getting a little old for me..I don't like the kinds of RPG's where you stand and just press buttons. Sure FF7 was fun, but that was probably the first RPG introduced to me, so it was all new to me at the time.

    Tales Series > FF IMO
    The thing I love about FF is that it's a new, amazingly beautiful story each time which just makes it amazing... Pretty much why it's my favourite game series of all time

    @Sovieto
    I saw somewhere that it could be considered a "system seller", not sure how.. It really does look like so much fun to me though

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  8. #107
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    You Just Said You Weren't Negative Towards The Wii
    the way i saw his post was: nintendo claims their system is for hardcore gamers and casual gamers alike
    but seeing with what the wii is getting now in the future, that "string" can only be held onto for so long.
    of course, this is just how I saw his post...

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  9. #108
    Banned Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

    Look at my whole post. I had a list of games that are already out and a list of ones that are coming...

    FF > Everything
    Oh ok i mustve i dunno, lol.. Anyways. I just enjoy Nintendo and im actually impressed with what they have coming. If you would have asked me a month ago i would have said how Pissed i was with nintendo's performance but it seems they have many good games coming and im happy about that.

  10. #109
    Super Moderator RivalDestiny's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    8214
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,451
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    The thing I love about FF is that it's a new, amazingly beautiful story each time which just makes it amazing... Pretty much why it's my favourite game series of all time
    You got me there...Square have always made great stories to go along with their games. I still have FF7, FF8, and FF9. I don't know if i should keep them or sell em off. Probably keep =D.

    Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

  11. #110
    Banned Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah, I only liked FF so i could get these monsterous pets and name them things like "Fluffy" and "Cuddles"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts