Not sure if any of you had this same problem:
A few of us were sharing Miis and the Miis were dropping directly into the Plaza not the Parade. This was a bit of a problem since I only want the Miis I am using at the time in the Plaza. I like to keep the rest in the Parade until I want to use them.
After searching the net, I found out that if a "Creator" is placed on the Mii it will automatically be placed in the Plaza not the Parade. The Mii will not be able to be edited by others after it is sent. Also make sure you select MINGLE for each mii you create.
In a nut shell, this matters for 2 reasons:
1) Put a creator if you do not want others to modify the Mii after they receive it , and it will drop into their Plaza.
2) Do not put a creator and the Mii will go to the Parade and the Mii can be moved to the Plaza at the leisure of the players and can be edited.
For those of you who have Miis in your Plaza and want them in your Parade, follow these directions posted by one of the forum members:
Originally Posted by cpalmer
You can add more Miis in Parade and audiences. Use Wii Sports to do it:
1. Make about 10 Mii's.
2. Transfer those Mii's to your Wiimote.
3. Delete the Mii's that are transfered to the Wiimote out of the plaza.
4. Start up Wii Sports.
5 When given the option of which Mii to use during gameplay choose the option to get the Mii from the Wii Remote.
6. After viewing the Mii's on the Wiimote back out by using the B button.
7. Exit out of Wii Sports and back onto the Wii Menu.
Now check the Mii parade and all 10 of the Miis that were on the Wiimote are in the parade. Now if you dont want the Miis on the Wiimote just delete them off. These Miis will now show up in all Wii Sports games that have an audience.
Here's the link where I got all the info: http://www.sharewiis.com/help/faq/
If it matters to anyone, just private message (PM) the person and ask.