LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

A True Change of Heart

Hey well, first off, I got the last Wii pre-order of my outside Gamestop. The thing that is truly amazin though is that most of the people around me are Microsft/Sony fans. Right now everyone either is trading in their XBox for a 360 in christmas or they have a 360. The people who don't like 360 have their PS2 still true. There was about 3 people over all my friends who had a GameCube. 1 lives outside of my city, 1's brother owned the GC but he traded it in. And then the last still has one. At school and everything all I hear about is 360 and how they own in Halo and CoD2. (By the way these are normal people and jocks and stuff, not like us people) So I am just wondering, is the Wii really working? I got the last Wii preorder..and yet no one is a Nintendo fan around here.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Well, you got the last preorder, so clearly there are some buyers around you.

Don't worry about it, Nintendo will always have a solid fanbase no matter what, and the Wii will probably expand that normal Nintendo base.

Wii Inventory: Wii, Zelda, Red Steel

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    some pple must know about it. if i didnt have internet i probably wouldnt of heard of the wii. thats why i think TV ads are important.

Ads