LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    it's just like complaining about commercials...there's nothing you can do about it.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4525-1699-3982-6566
    dudes..........
    WHO CAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS LOL???
    JUS SHUT UP ITS A SOUND GET OVER IT NOT WORTH SPENDING 20BUCKS ON SOME WII SOUND CLOAKING DEVICE OF THE FUTURE ITS A SOUND LAST 5 SECS NO BIGGIE...NOW SOME MOD JUS SHUT THIS WORTHLESS THREAD DOWN FOR GOODNESS SAKE ARGH!

SSBB Clan: Royal
    User: Capt. Falcon
    EST. 2007
    I WILL 0WN YOU!

Feel FREE To Click On The GREEN MUSHROOM!!! THANK YOU

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Flip
    dudes..........
    WHO CAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS LOL???
    JUS SHUT UP ITS A SOUND GET OVER IT NOT WORTH SPENDING 20BUCKS ON SOME WII SOUND CLOAKING DEVICE OF THE FUTURE ITS A SOUND LAST 5 SECS NO BIGGIE...NOW SOME MOD JUS SHUT THIS WORTHLESS THREAD DOWN FOR GOODNESS SAKE ARGH!
    Don't steal my magenta font you bastard!
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    0090-8105-5399-0889
    Don't like the start up sounds? Place a metal bucket over your head. Then proceed to hit bucket with wiimote. Then post a stupid thread about it.

...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Guys don't waste your time responding to the thread if you think it is dumb. There is way too much negativity on this forum. We should try to be a helpful community and provide answers if we know them and not slam someone b/c you think their question is dumb. They were just looking for an answer to a question that they haven't been able to figure out on their own and it obviously bothers them enough for them to spend the time to post about it on this forum. It is an annoying sound to me as well and leaves me scrambling for the volume button to turn it down, usually b/c the wii comes accross louder than my normal TV volume.

Member #
    Friends
    7521-2416-4981-5242
    Just push start as quick as you can, it cuts off the sound.
    But I agree. Like the Zelda song really sucks, but the RE4 one is awesome i think.
    Resident Evil......FOUR!!!
    Add me and pm me and ill add you.
    Strikers FC: 373770 289844
    Wii Code: 7521-2416-4981-5242
    THEFIST

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsuperman
    Guys don't waste your time responding to the thread if you think it is dumb. There is way too much negativity on this forum. We should try to be a helpful community and provide answers if we know them and not slam someone b/c you think their question is dumb. They were just looking for an answer to a question that they haven't been able to figure out on their own and it obviously bothers them enough for them to spend the time to post about it on this forum. It is an annoying sound to me as well and leaves me scrambling for the volume button to turn it down, usually b/c the wii comes accross louder than my normal TV volume.
    No, seriously there is no need to post about the sound the Wii makes. There really is no way to stop it, so there is no need to post a thread about it. He wouldn't have received any real advice on the matter although despite me slamming him, I still gave him some tips as best as I could. Honestly mine does not even make a loud sound, maybe keep the disk in the drive when you turn it off as well, instead of taking it out and putting it in before turning it on.
    But tarheelsuperman I will use your "Guys don't waste your time responding to the thread if you think it is dumb"..don't come on wiichat if you think it is a negative forum. Simple.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads