Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by breakpoint
    firstly i'll be checking the channels and setting up wifi, then i'll play sports with daughter and missis....

i have organised a wii nite, some friends and work colleagues are coming over for a nite of wii gaming, they are bringing their wiis over for mad wifi gaming
    Hmm... Family time. Sounds fun. ^.^ Looks like Nintendo has accomplished what they were aiming for. ^^;

2. Ads

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Hmm... Family time. Sounds fun. ^.^ Looks like Nintendo has accomplished what they were aiming for. ^^;
    yeh, it sounds like a good idea.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Shoot, I may not even hook it up for like an hour! I'll just hold the wiimote in one hand, nunchuk in the other and smile for about 30min. Then I'll open all the flaps, push all the buttons to make sure none of them stick and finally hook it up to my TV! I'll start it up, aniticipating a nice start-up screen and sound, and look through all the channels. I don't know if I'll start making a Mii because I'm guessing I would get too into that. I'll pop in Wii Sports first, try it out a bit and then it's time for RED STEEL!! The next day, I may start Zelda, but I'm not sure since it's going to be sooo masive and deep. I'll definitly invite a friend or two over and hopefully they'll have a wiimote/nunchuk. It's going to be awesome.

Currently, it's 36 days, 7 hours, 42 min, 6 seconds til launch according to my WiiCountdown Widget.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Im probly gunna do what i did with my ds, turn it on for the first time and explode inside with excitment, after that i will probly fiddle with the options and wii mote sensitivity, and then actually play a game.

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    ok well first im going to get home and open the box and faint...then when i wake up im going to take the wii and plug it in and turn it one and then faint again...and then when i finaly wake up im going to put probly red steel in it and start playing it and when i start shooting im going to faint again...lol

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I'm going to take pictures of it's insides. Wii pr0n!!!111!!11!!1

But seriously, I'm going to look at the settings, make it the way I want. Then make a Mii, play Wii Sports for a bit, THEN ZELDA!

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Shoot, I may not even hook it up for like an hour! I'll just hold the wiimote in one hand, nunchuk in the other and smile for about 30min. Then I'll open all the flaps, push all the buttons to make sure none of them stick and finally hook it up to my TV! I'll start it up, aniticipating a nice start-up screen and sound, and look through all the channels. I don't know if I'll start making a Mii because I'm guessing I would get too into that. I'll pop in Wii Sports first, try it out a bit and then it's time for RED STEEL!! The next day, I may start Zelda, but I'm not sure since it's going to be sooo masive and deep. I'll definitly invite a friend or two over and hopefully they'll have a wiimote/nunchuk. It's going to be awesome.

Currently, it's 36 days, 7 hours, 42 min, 6 seconds til launch according to my WiiCountdown Widget.
    xD Now, I can't help but think I'll do the same thing for the first hour. >.<

And you, my friend, are my hero for making a Countdown Widget! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jenova
    I'm going to take pictures of it's insides. Wii pr0n!!!111!!11!!1

But seriously, I'm going to look at the settings, make it the way I want. Then make a Mii, play Wii Sports for a bit, THEN ZELDA!

Amen brother! xD

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    xD Now, I can't help but think I'll do the same thing for the first hour. >.<
    Oh my god, I'm thinking, and that's what I did with the PS2 and Gamecube. xD It'll take even longer with the Wii! I think I'll get a head start in the car. xD

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova
    Oh my god, I'm thinking, and that's what I did with the PS2 and Gamecube. xD It'll take even longer with the Wii! I think I'll get a head start in the car. xD
    Yeah. Good idea. xD

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I'm suprised how few people are playing zelda as there first game I amfor one, I mean 3 freakin years we've been waiting for it, 3 YEARS!!. Hopefully this will make more people play Zelda TP first

Ads