Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by eskiemong
    -Wii with Wii sports
    Wii Sports has a lot of sports, but in fact all you'll like is tennis. Or maybe boxing. Bowling, baseball, and golf are just not fun. But tennis is awesome to enjoy with your friends and family.
    Weird, for me bowling is the best one, and then tennis.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by $?wii?$
    I got it!!!!!!!

It is amazingly fun with friends and family, Wii sports is so AMAZING!

Super Mario strikers is actually a very fun game and I played it online, obviously it want anything like Xbox LIVE but that was expected.

Red Steel was absolutley crap Im thinking of swapping it for Zelda...

i love wiisports. i was addicted to tennis for the longest time! boxing is a blast too.

i cant wait for mario strikers to come out on my end and like i wrote above- i told you not to compair it with the xbox lol was i right? haha

also like i wrote above, redsteel isnt all that great. zelda is good but i got bored of it fast. after ocarina of time i lost all interest in zelda games. but still, TP wasnt that bad.

get resident evil you wont be sorry if youre looking for a FPS

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i'd get internet connectivity and some wii points to buy some retro(VC) games

aww man 7 more days until strikers

TLC-Why have you lost interest of zelda since OoT, is it cause every game after is dons't compare, or that you didn't like OoT and any zelda game afterwards?

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    I still may give red steel another try...

I think I have been put off by FPS for the wii because of Red steel so RE4 is a no no...

I also cancelled the order for the 2GB simply because I dont know how to get pics or videos on the card! Could someone elaborate on how I can get media on to the card? Would I be able to connect my phone using a usb cable to the wii and transfer images and videos to the SD card like that?
    360PS3 FTW!!

The_Loose_Cannon
    you need a computer of course and an sd card reader. simply place the card in the reader tic usb port and begin selecting what ever jpegs mp3s and videos you want to view (i believe it is some sort of specific format on the videos since most will not play.)

its not as hard as it sounds. if you have a digital camera that takes SD cards just place it in the wiis reader and let the photo channel do its thing

oh and mushroom i loved oot the rest after sucked!

Member #
    Friends
    I bought the 2 GB!!! http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...r/Product.html

I thought it was a good deal...

I also got brain training for the wii! Its fun playing with family and it was only 17 quid!
    360PS3 FTW!!

Member #
    Friends
    1699-7356-0266-3132
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanbis
    Weird, for me bowling is the best one, and then tennis.
    I guess it depends. Cuz personally I think sports game should be fast-paced. I find bowling taking too much time because I have to consider before rolling a ball. lol yea I'm lazy....

Ads