LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wii kombat

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii kombat

Who played mortal on wii.I want to know if you would recomend it, i will soon get a wii so want agood fighting game.Any other recomendations are welcome.

Member #
    Friends
    I have that one, it's collecting dust on my shelf. :/ No fatalities, controls are too weird for friends to just show up and play, graphics are bleh (by wii standards), and there's no wifi play. So it means you'll always be playing a mediocre fighter by yourself. You should just hold out for Soul Calibur Legends.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tairusu
    I have that one, it's collecting dust on my shelf. :/ No fatalities,
    What do you mean no fatalities? Actually, it's a decent game. I agree that the controlls are a little bit weird. The way you do the special moves just like you controll the joystick in Street Fighter game: half circle plus a button or a quarter circle and a button. If you don't want to do all those movements, you can just press some buttons on the Wiimote & nunchuck. Or if you want, you can use the classic controller and play just like the classic old game

Member #
    Friends
    Mortal Kombat Armageddon is the best out of the series so far. The controls withe the remote aren't my favourite so I use the classic controller instead. Fatalities are there and they are more advanced so you can customise on how you want your enemy to get sliced and diced. I would definately reccomend it, you even have two other versions to play which are Motor Kombat which is a cheesy racing game and one where you have a walk through game which includes the normal setup of kombat. Definately get it.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    Nice, Buy Or Die? thats the main question
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    If you don't know anyone else who can play MK then don't buy it.

I love the MK series and have played this one on the Wii, which is ok, controls are a tad hard in Kombat but, the trouble is, I only know 2 people who play MK, it's not a game you can just pick up and play, so for me it's not worth owning for that reason.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Ads