LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It's not to brag you twit! It's to see your opionion on Pokemon and if it is in fact crap.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozz500
    It's not to brag you twit! It's to see your opionion on Pokemon and if it is in fact crap.
    Didn't you already say in the OP that everyone is saying it is crap online?

Member #
    Friends
    From what I've seen Pokemon Battle Revolution looks good but people are saying it is pretty crap online. Mario Strikers Charged is fab online and great fun yet we (Europe) get it first? What did we do to deserve this then. Oh well, at least you lot will be getting it on the 30th. We don't have an official release date yet for Pokemon Battle Revolution which is pretty bad.
    sorry but the way you said that, it was like your so greatful for having 1 game before the U.S.

strangely greatful.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    A few reviews are all I've heard. I would like to hear your opinion on this as I was originally going to buy this when it eventually came out here.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Member #
    Friends
    hmm from what i know, which is next to nothing cause i dind't buy it

it's only good if you have diamon or pearl for your ds
    it's main purpose it battling people online, but as far as im' concerned diamond/pearl could do that
    i don't see the point of the game, i want to see a 3d pokemon game where you can walk around and catch pokemon
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    A few reviews are all I've heard. I would like to hear your opinion on this as I was originally going to buy this when it eventually came out here.
    Use the search or check out the gaming section of the forums. Plenty of threads on it.

Member #
    Friends
    How long do battles take usually? Can't understand why there is still no release date over here though. What I meant by my original post was I was shocked you guys didn't get it first when it seems to be the better online game and it was the first Mario game released for the Wii, worldwide speaking, I know you lot have Super Paper Mario which really does annoy me.

Member #
    Friends
    How long do battles take usually? Can't understand why there is still no release date over here though. What I meant by my original post was I was shocked you guys didn't get it first when it seems to be the better online game and it was the first Mario game released for the Wii, worldwide speaking, I know you lot have Super Paper Mario which really does annoy me.
    Strikers comes out next week for NA, and PKMN:BR comes out next week in europe I believe.

Member #
    Friends
    No, definately not just checked with Game and they are the largest retailers for video games etc. Still no date? We got Diamond & Pearl but no news on Battle revolution?

Member #
    Friends
    Seems a bit strange as I thought they where going to be released when Diamond & Pearl came out? Anyone else know?

Ads