Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wii pricedrop?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii pricedrop?

Anyone know if there will be a price drop on the wii soon?

2. Ads

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Nope.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    5203-4491-2676-4395
    not that i know of i think they wont do it for a while though but when they do it might be only like $20 but hey its a drop.but thats just what i think.here in illionis its still hard to get a wii.I would say try ebay or something you might be able to get a better price.
    Last edited by Acdude6; 07-24-2007 at 09:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Im thinking about buying one very soon but I was originally going to hold out until a price drop.But I don't think I can wait!

Member #
    Friends
    5203-4491-2676-4395
    Quote Originally Posted by wiigame
    Im thinking about buying one very soon but I was originally going to hold out until a price drop.But I don't think I can wait!
    i see your point.when i first played wii it was like i played it my whole life i had to get it and i did.(last sentence doesn't really make sence)

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    the wii is going so well that they wont need a price drop for centurues to come

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    A price drop would be a move to boost sales once they start drooping. Basically what Sony did with the PS3. Since Nintendo can't even come close to meeting production demand at the current price point, there's no business logic for them to drop the price.

So no, I doubt you'll be seeing a price drop anytime soon. You'll have to wait until Wiis are sitting on the shelves and not selling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Scince there probably wont be a price drop soon,Ill just have too fork over the $250.Im gonna start calling to see where I can get one.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I doubt there will be. They have no reason to drop it. They have no competition in the same price range. So unless MS drops the 360's price then I doubt the Wii's will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sremick
    A price drop would be a move to boost sales once they start drooping. Basically what Sony did with the PS3. Since Nintendo can't even come close to meeting production demand at the current price point, there's no business logic for them to drop the price.

So no, I doubt you'll be seeing a price drop anytime soon. You'll have to wait until Wiis are sitting on the shelves and not selling.
    Sony didn't drop the price to boost sales even though it did. They dropped the price because they are going to discontinue the 60GB and sell the 80GB at the same price. They will actually be losing less money on the 80GB though since it won't have the Emotion Engine.

Last edited by paintba||er; 07-24-2007 at 10:14 PM.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I doubt there will be. They have no reason to drop it. They have no competition in the same price range. So unless MS drops the 360's price then I doubt the Wii's will drop.

Sony didn't drop the price to boost sales even though it did. They dropped the price because they are going to discontinue the 60GB and sell the 80GB at the same price. They will actually be losing less money on the 80GB though since it won't have the Emotion Engine.

Even is MS drops theirs I don't see the Wii following them and sony, I mean its just the console is already $289 or whatever, what would they drop it by 50 or 100, thatd be too much I would say, so no I don't see a price drop for the coming just yet. Hasn't even been out for a year yet.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads