LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member mym6's Avatar
    Member #
    14719
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ND USA
    Posts
    342
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    I'm stirring the color Wii rumor pot....

    Just because this is the kind of stuff that keeps rumors like this alive...

    My Wii is in for repair and they refer to it as....

    CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL

    If the Wii was never going to be any other color but white, why would they bother to specify the color of my console?

    Discuss

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Soul of highest Calibur Flagel's Avatar
    Member #
    2789
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    399
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Because, when they say WHITE, it doesn't mean the colour, it stands for
    Will
    He
    Investigate
    This
    Enigma
    Which obviously shows that it was just a trick , just to intrigue you.
    Case closed.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

  4. #3
    WiiChat Member meganoodle's Avatar
    Member #
    30656
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Conway, Ar
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2003-2571-8342-7166
    I wouldn't mind having a black Wii.

  5. #4
    Prodigal Son on the N kenosando's Avatar
    Member #
    30692
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8602-1520-7629-5814
    Quote Originally Posted by mym6
    Just because this is the kind of stuff that keeps rumors like this alive...

    My Wii is in for repair and they refer to it as....

    CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL

    If the Wii was never going to be any other color but white, why would they bother to specify the color of my console?

    Discuss
    White could stand for a number of things ... such as your skin tone, the tech's skin tone, or the color "code" they give the Wii for certain issues ... but not the console color, NOOOOOO way, Nintendo wouldn't release multi-colored consoles.
    *sarcasm included!*

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member xIcaruSx's Avatar
    Member #
    30593
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    85
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mym6
    Just because this is the kind of stuff that keeps rumors like this alive...

    My Wii is in for repair and they refer to it as....

    CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL

    If the Wii was never going to be any other color but white, why would they bother to specify the color of my console?

    Discuss

    Because pretty much anything ever manufactured has a manufacture color listing.

    Plus keep in mind the same place does repair for Nintendo DS.

  7. #6
    Prodigal Son on the N kenosando's Avatar
    Member #
    30692
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8602-1520-7629-5814
    Quote Originally Posted by mym6
    My Wii is in for repair and they refer to it as....

    CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL
    and what about the RVL ... short for revolution maybe? The N hasn't totally rid the revolution label from their system after all ...

  8. #7
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by kenosando
    and what about the RVL ... short for revolution maybe? The N hasn't totally rid the revolution label from their system after all ...

    Um, on all wii products they have a RVL label on them, which does stand for revolution, thats what the project was called, revolution

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member xIcaruSx's Avatar
    Member #
    30593
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    85
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Um, on all wii products they have a RVL label on them, which does stand for revolution, thats what the project was called, revolution
    Obviously he knows that...hence why he said it seems nintendo hasn't completely ridden themself of the revolution name.

  10. #9
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by xIcaruSx
    Obviously he knows that...hence why he said it seems nintendo hasn't completely ridden themself of the revolution name.
    I was explaining why they havnt rid themselves of it. . . .

    Not hard to notice really

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member xIcaruSx's Avatar
    Member #
    30593
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    85
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I was explaining why they havnt rid themselves of it. . . .

    Not hard to notice really
    You didn't give a reason. Everyone knows Revolution was the project name.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

console assy black rvl
,

console assy white rvl

Click on a term to search for related topics.