LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: :(

  1. #1
    We have got it Wii Want Wii!'s Avatar
    Member #
    921
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hemet,CA
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1552-4343-3050-4813

    :(

    My Mom and Dad said they will get me a Wii for My B-day (18th of Nov.). But now its sketchey. Availbility is the cause. So now im leaning towards a 360.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Pondering Member NateTheGreat's Avatar
    Member #
    500
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A basement on the hill.
    Posts
    1,469
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    What do you mean by availability? There are going to be like 4 million Wiis released in the US. Surly there's a Best Buy or Circuit City or even a Wal-Mart in your town.

    Sounds more like you just want a 360, so if you feel that way, go for it. 360's getting a lot of good games this winter and many of the bugs have been worked out of the system. If I had enough, I'd already have a 360, although I would make sure to have a Wii first. I mean come one, Zelda: Twilight Princess just looks spectacular and Red Steel will probably be good for multiplay.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI


    Picture created by: NateTheGreat

  4. #3
    Not Banned Arcadium's Avatar
    Member #
    435
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    2,269
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    What do you mean by availability? There are going to be like 4 million Wiis released in the US. Surly there's a Best Buy or Circuit City or even a Wal-Mart in your town.

    Sounds more like you just want a 360, so if you feel that way, go for it. 360's getting a lot of good games this winter and many of the bugs have been worked out of the system. If I had enough, I'd already have a 360, although I would make sure to have a Wii first. I mean come one, Zelda: Twilight Princess just looks spectacular and Red Steel will probably be good for multiplay.
    I completely agree with you man... you have to be an idiot to buy a 360 instead of a wii... and availability with 4 million wii's... you have all the chance in the world to get one.

    Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993


    No Asking For Rep

  5. #4
    UNACCEPTABLE The_Mitch's Avatar
    Member #
    648
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Milford Ohio
    Posts
    3,130
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    I completely agree with you man... you have to be an idiot to buy a 360 instead of a wii... and availability with 4 million wii's... you have all the chance in the world to get one.
    if i only had the money for eather a Wii or a 360 id get a 360 because of its online play and most of my friends (like 96% of them) have xbox360 and xbox live. anyways for the original poster. if you cant get a wii on the 19th just ask for $270 (the extra $20 is for the tax. im not sure the exact tax but it wont be more than $20 in tax) and use that money to buy it when you can. thats what im doing (my birthday is the 17th!)

    KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.


    Thanks DBloke for the sig

    I miss my weighted companion cube

    Spoiler Alert!


  6. #5
    We have got it Wii Want Wii!'s Avatar
    Member #
    921
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hemet,CA
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1552-4343-3050-4813
    But most retailers nearby said they already did pre-orders and the next one will be next month. But they wont have them until 2006. -_- Online is just too unreliable for me.

  7. #6
    Pondering Member NateTheGreat's Avatar
    Member #
    500
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A basement on the hill.
    Posts
    1,469
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii Want Wii!
    But most retailers nearby said they already did pre-orders and the next one will be next month. But they wont have them until 2006. -_- Online is just too unreliable for me.
    What do you mean online is too unreliable? Do you mean your internet connection is unreliable or do you think Wii's online service will be unreliable because if it's the second one, you can't say that for sure since Wii hasn't come out yet.

    I'm guessing you also meant they won't have them until 2007, right?

    Seriously, if your city isn't that big, just go to Best Buy or Circuit City on launch day. There probably won't be a line.

    I live in a town/city that's about 75000 people in size, which is a somewhat good sized population and I was the first to get a DS at Circuit City and the first to get a PSP at EBGames, which I never thought would happen.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI


    Picture created by: NateTheGreat

  8. #7
    Final Distance Jenova's Avatar
    Member #
    1976
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii Want Wii!
    But most retailers nearby said they already did pre-orders and the next one will be next month. But they wont have them until 2006. -_- Online is just too unreliable for me.
    Best buy isn't accepting pre-orders, you can camp out. And by the end of the year, there will be 4-11 million wii's.

  9. #8
    UNACCEPTABLE The_Mitch's Avatar
    Member #
    648
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Milford Ohio
    Posts
    3,130
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    I live in a town/city that's about 75000 people in size, which is a somewhat good sized population and I was the first to get a DS at Circuit City and the first to get a PSP at EBGames, which I never thought would happen.
    that got me curious of how many people live in my town so i googled it and DAMN i supprised at the results. the population of Milford, Ohio as of July 2005 is only 6,325! i just got WAY more confidance that im getting a wii on the 19th!

    KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.


    Thanks DBloke for the sig

    I miss my weighted companion cube

    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #9
    We have got it Wii Want Wii!'s Avatar
    Member #
    921
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hemet,CA
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1552-4343-3050-4813
    Yes i meant 2007 and the internet pre-orders are too unreliable. By the way my population of my city, Hemet, California: The population was 58,812 at the 2000 census.

  11. #10
    Pondering Member NateTheGreat's Avatar
    Member #
    500
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A basement on the hill.
    Posts
    1,469
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Well then, you probably have a semi-good chance of snagging one. Just get there 30min to an hour before it opens, park close and if need be, flatten your body up against the sliding automatic doors like you're being put up against a wall by a cop. Yes, you will get strange looks from people, but who cares, you're on a mission and nothing/no-one will stop you!
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI


    Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts