LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    yeah i agree with paintba||er, thats way too soon for next gen. but i guess ya never know, im sure everyone will add this to the rumour list

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    yeah i really do my dad is working in a company called splash power that work in wireless charging and he was talking to nintendo reps today and they were really intrested and wanted to use it and they said might use it in the next generation of wii that comes out in 2009
    I think he's right. Nintendo web site has an interview with those guys that developed Wii. They said that right before Gamecube was released, they already thought about the next generation console which is Wii now. My uncle works at the headquarter in Wa said that they already had in mind about Wii3 to be released some time in 2014. This Wii3 will be twice as powerful as PS3 and instead of using Wiimote, you'll wear a helmet (just like Virtual Boy in the old day) and it'll be absolutely awesome!
    I can't wait for Wii3!!!

Member #
    Friends
    There is no way the Nintendo would come out with a completely new console that close to the release of the Wii. If true that would only be 3 years. No way.

Currently Own:
    Hardware: Nintendo Wii, 4 Wii Remotes, 2 Nunchucks
    Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Its true because someone on the internets dad said so.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    2970-3563-4519-6293
    well damn shit come sout alot later in us and canada so if it comes @ 2009 (late) it will be here by mid 2010 or something anyways mabe the PROTOTYPE is coming out @ that time then it has to be launched example things are made like 4 months b4 thye are sold/launched.... we might even get it here by early 2011 if u think about it

and the wii(2) will be a BIG HIT comming out Early because alot of ppl will be bored of theres wiis n xboxes 360 since the 360s have been out a while n if the wii can keep there cheap prices it will be an even huger hit

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    why wont you guys believe me i'm a responsible poster i thought i was doing you guys a favour if you dont believe me look up splashpower on google it's a real company and my dad is in japan right now talking with other companys like sony

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    like paintballer said, consoles usually take about 5-6 years untill the next batch comes out. i highly dought the next nintendo system (or "wii 2") will come out as early as 09.

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoe01
    I think he's right. Nintendo web site has an interview with those guys that developed Wii. They said that right before Gamecube was released, they already thought about the next generation console which is Wii now. My uncle works at the headquarter in Wa said that they already had in mind about Wii3 to be released some time in 2014. This Wii3 will be twice as powerful as PS3 and instead of using Wiimote, you'll wear a helmet (just like Virtual Boy in the old day) and it'll be absolutely awesome!
    I can't wait for Wii3!!!
    how are they thinking about wii 3? they havent even started making wii2 yet, and the next generation will come out in 2010, not 2009, and sorry to say, i dont even own a wii, im a playstation guy, i have all playstations (ps1, ps2, ps3 and PSP) but i do own a gamecube and a nintendo DS

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    why wont you guys believe me i'm a responsible poster i thought i was doing you guys a favour if you dont believe me look up splashpower on google it's a real company and my dad is in japan right now talking with other companys like sony
    becasue if we believed everything that we read on forums then we'd all be idiots, its the exact same thing in real life, everything needs to be backed up by evidence, a simple word of mouth is not enough.

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

Member #
    Friends
    lmao this is the biggest rumor since sonic in melee. i wont believe this until i see reggie say "the new wii is on its way... im happy, im reggie, im not fat, muscle is heavier..."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads