LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii graphics

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I do apologise, missed that part Serously mousey u don't have any proper games there and MK is a a port like said above. I'd definately get the 2 i mentioned and i'm sure u will change ur mind.

It really does annoy me when people judge the Wii's graphics off games that are just teachin u how to use the remote!
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse1984
    no im not, the graphics what ive seen so far arent good, but i think the game cube graphics were better. i was just wondering if we wil see better graphics in games for the wii. sorry ive only played wii sports, wii play and mortal kombat and i think they r good games but the graphics sux.
    Well Wii sports came with the Wii...
    Wii Play is just a bunch of mini games...
    Mortal Kombat just has bad graphics

Wii's graphics will get better, it's still early in its lifespan. Notice most of the good looking GC games came out later (the not so many good looking games...). So the probably the best Wii graphics will come out near the end. But just go take a look at (Like Can'tGetAWii said) Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, and Brawl. Which all come out before the end of the year. Just be pacient, better graphics will come.

Member #
    Friends
    8655-2652-5242-9777
    PS3 and 360 are hardly 'gaming' systems. They're more like 'graphics processors' connected to a TV.

Member #
    Friends
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    http://www.wiichat.com/search.php

Use the search feature. This was discussed before the Wii was even released.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

Ads