LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Banned Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well as soon as i get a job im gonna buy a 360 i still love my wii but i respect Microsoft a lot for the fun online gaming and such.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Member of Wiichat WiiBad's Avatar
    Member #
    15560
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    848
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Well as soon as i get a job im gonna buy a 360 i still love my wii but i respect Microsoft a lot for the fun online gaming and such.
    In another year the price should drop another $50 before leveling off for awhile. This is when they will most likely get my bite and after people start getting the HD tv's as the regular tv's are fazed out things may just further change in the race also. But you never know, the Wii has been surprising people for almost nine months now. Will people end up getting tired of it? I could never get rid of mine and most true fans probably never would, but the younger generation seems quick to do so in favor of the more powerful graphic machines.

    Signature by Syntax

  4. #13
    Banned Acdude6's Avatar
    Member #
    28608
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    a place i like to call home...
    Posts
    167
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5203-4491-2676-4395
    yeah!thats great!the wii will be in every house hold and on every show....there wont be a house in the world without a wii!!mwaaahahahahaha!!i mean cool

  5. #14
    Member of Wiichat WiiBad's Avatar
    Member #
    15560
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    848
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Acdude6
    yeah!thats great!the wii will be in every house hold and on every show....there wont be a house in the world without a wii!!mwaaahahahahaha!!i mean cool
    That's probably a very true statement!

    Signature by Syntax

  6. #15
    Banned Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    In another year the price should drop another $50 before leveling off for awhile. This is when they will most likely get my bite and after people start getting the HD tv's as the regular tv's are fazed out things may just further change in the race also. But you never know, the Wii has been surprising people for almost nine months now. Will people end up getting tired of it? I could never get rid of mine and most true fans probably never would, but the younger generation seems quick to do so in favor of the more powerful graphic machines.
    I'm not getting rid of my wii tho, and im more into online than graphics.

  7. #16
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    O___O;; ADJFHAKDSJHKADSHOMGGGGG Yes...and whats best is that there are still major Shortage everywhere, infact i went to my local wal-mart, Toys-R-Us and EB Games..and i asked them how many wii's do you get per Week, and Wal Mart said 10, Toys r Us said 7 and EB said 5. Then i asked them, how long before they're all gone, They all said, the same day. one said that they're were camp out till December 20th at each batch...The 360 i always see some at Wal Mart, PS3 as well, but i never ever again saw a wii at Wal Mart or any other store ever since November 19, never...That's pretty insane if i say so myself.
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts