Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boggled

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    If you want a gore fest then a Wii with Resident Evil 4 will be right up your street! The controls are perfect for it. Also, Man Hunt 2 is out soon as well. With you owning a 360 as well, you'll have the choice of conventional or Wii controls to play it!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    since your planning on buying one, a game you may want to consider researching on is Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. its a shooter/adventure game that (since you like shooters) may enjoy. this game isnt gorey though. its basically a giant adventure on finding expansions and new weapons that will help you progress through the game. great fun. i love them. but apparently alot of people have mixed feelings about this game.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsy
    Thankyou for the reply, sounds like I might get one then.

You say the Wii is more fun with friends, well should I get Zelda Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 or an extra nunchuck and wiimote? I can't afford another controller and another game, I can either get Wii with Wiisports and an extra controller, or the Wii with Wiisports and an extra single player game. Is Wiisports enough to last me another month till I get payed again?
    If you can't afford another controller and game just get Wii Play as it's only a few quid more than the remote and you'll get both.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for all the replies

I'm really not sure what I'll do. Usually when searching for games I look for a dark action-like looking cover that I think will involve satisfying action. I went into town today and looked around the Wii section and saw maybe 2 or 3 games that make me want the console.. All of which I could get on other consoles.

Maybe I'm just not putting myself in the Nintendo mind and being more open-minded about my gaming, I'm re-considering whether to get the Wii now and I don't know what to do!

Member #
    Friends
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    As I said before you have got a 360 already for the games yuo want. Have you ever played on a Wii yet?

The fisrt time I atually played it... I wanted one. Before that I was getting a PS3!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM me and add me to ur address book...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolve82
    As I said before you have got a 360 already for the games yuo want. Have you ever played on a Wii yet?

The fisrt time I atually played it... I wanted one. Before that I was getting a PS3!!
    Nope, never touched one. They never have the controllers out at any shops, and none of my friends have one. So basically I have no idea what I'll think of it!

Member #
    Friends
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    Suppose it would be quite difficult then! You could go into a shop and say you are going to buy one for your brother as a present... If he doesn't like it can you bring it back??

See what they say.. each shop is different, in my experience some said ok and other said as long as it has not been opened and others said NO!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolve82
    Suppose it would be quite difficult then! You could go into a shop and say you are going to buy one for your brother as a present... If he doesn't like it can you bring it back??

See what they say.. each shop is different, in my experience some said ok and other said as long as it has not been opened and others said NO!
    I seem to remember somebody saying Virgin do returns in a certain time if you don't like it, so I'll probably try there first.

There will still be another pay cheque next month, it'd just be annoying to buy it and know there were other games such as Bioshock and Stranglehold I could've got.

Member #
    Friends
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    It was me that said bout Virgin (was talking bout games!!)

It is worth a try! Let me know how you get on.

by the way.. Cud always try phoning them

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    Trying it first would b a very good idea but then again don't go judging it based on first experience, either for the better or worse.

Ads