LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i agree with big williit this is entirely your decision, and we dont know what you like, or if you can afford it.

plus your on a wii site, 99.9% of people will say get it so why even bother asking.

but to answer your question, yes you should get it, there are great games out all ready, and many more coming before this year is over. the controller makes the gaming experience like nothing else and you will enjoy it to the maximum.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    totaly should get it but it depends on u
    do you like the idea of the wii or ur more into grapihcs then amazing gameplay?

BTW someone can give me a forum of neutral gaming please in private or sumthing thx!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I thought this might be the appropriate thread to say that I traded in my Xbox 360, and the 11 games I had for it to buy a Wii and games to go with it.

You might think that's crazy, but let's just say I had enough reason to dislike the 360 - and enough reason to wanna get the Wii. You can't beat Xbox Live for online console gaming, and trust me I love talking alot of TRASH on the mic (which I may never get to do with the Wii online). Not only that, but I'm a online-shooter gamer which is what Xbox is all about (Gears of War was all the 360 had going for it, minus all the glitches that made online gameplay suck)... but with Nintendo's unbeatable first-party games (and characters) - plus online play, and everything else that makes the Wii unique.. it's just Yeah
    CURRENT GAMES
    Target Terror + Medal of Honor 2: Heroes + Super Mario Galaxy ~
    Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition + Mario Kart Wii + Red Steel + Counter Force ~
    Monster 4x4 World Circuit + Battle Rage + Obscure The Aftermath + Manhunt 2 ~

( PM to add me on any Wi-Fi games )

Ads