LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Hug The Wii... Or Die Rei's Avatar
    Member #
    31567
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6465-7600-8684-0285

    Does anybody know Nintendo of America E-mail

    Doey they have one or is there a suggestion place becasue I wa sinteresting in telling them to make a Zero Suit Samus 3rd Person Shotter Game. Wich can be switched to first if wanted. I was also hoping that more people could help me out because the more emails nintendo gets about the zero suit the more change there going to read it. So anybody got thear e mail if they have one.

  2. #2
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    29897
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I forgot how to look at a map.
    Posts
    1,630
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei
    Doey they have one or is there a suggestion place becasue I wa sinteresting in telling them to make a Zero Suit Samus 3rd Person Shotter Game. Wich can be switched to first if wanted. I was also hoping that more people could help me out because the more emails nintendo gets about the zero suit the more change there going to read it. So anybody got thear e mail if they have one.
    or. you could email the maker of the metroid prime to add zero suit samus.

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    LOL Do you really think an email from some random person is going to effect any of their decisions?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  4. #4
    Moderator FR.'s Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    17282
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,244
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    LOL Do you really think an email from some random person is going to effect any of their decisions?
    Nintendo may not answer your suggestions and comments by e-mail, but as strange as it may seem, there are people on the other end reading and talking in your opinions and ideas. Not many are seriously considered, but just 1 e-mail could make a huge difference. Watch and see.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

    WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

    Forum Moderator - [PM]

  5. #5
    Hug The Wii... Or Die Rei's Avatar
    Member #
    31567
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6465-7600-8684-0285
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    or. you could email the maker of the metroid prime to add zero suit samus.
    yeah um wats his e-mail IcreatedMetroid@yahoo.com god I wish it was easier to find peoples emails

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Eh, I really, really doubt that sending them emails will accomplish anything, they will probably just reply with some generic response like: "We appreciate your input, blah, blah, blah, I'm a dick........." but whatever. Here is the page where you can contact Nintendo, though it doesn't actually tell you the email.

    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

e-mail nintendo america

Click on a term to search for related topics.