LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    Wii gets my vote for first choice. Maybe he can get some games too if you tell your Dad how much money he is saving on getting the Wii over the other two systems.
    ya he was gonna get any two games he wanted with any system but VOTEING IS CLOSED THE WINNER IS NINTENDO WII, now any games he should get for the wii??? (i'm lettin him borrow my zelda, re4, and redsteel, any other games?)

Member #
    Friends
    Madden '08 comes out tommorrow! Personally I like Tiger Woods PGA '07, the new version of it comes out soon though. Next week Metroid Prime 3 is supposed to come out on Tuesday. What about Super Paper Mario?

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    well my cuz is from egypt so he dosent know fotbal or golf, but MP3 sounds awesome, but no online

Member #
    Friends
    No online has been confirmed, but the graphics look amazing. Have either of you played any of the Metroid Prime series? Really fun shooter, takes alot of thinking to get anywhere near completion and the difficulty level is pretty up there. What about Mario Strikers Charged? It has online.
    Last edited by WiiBad; 08-13-2007 at 11:49 AM.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I would have your cousin just look up some reviews for each console along with some of their upcoming games instead of letting it rely on a forum tally. However if I was to choose I would probably go with the Xbox 360.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    LOL If he can get any console with two games then getting a Wii is extremely stupid. If he wants a Wii then have him get a PS3 with two games, then take it back, get a refund and buy a Wii with a bunch of other stuff.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Has he got a gaming pc?

Yes: GET A WII ! The games on the Wii are really different ( gamecube 2 for that matter )
    No: Consider wether you want more serious bloody stuff or casual/semi hardcore gamer kind of games and make youre decision based on what you thought.

Serious: Xb0x360 or ps3
    Casual/fun/inovating games: Wii ( Fanboy alert )
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads