LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: opera!

  1. #11
    Final Distance Jenova's Avatar
    Member #
    1976
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    opera is better than firefox anyday and twice on sundays lol it has tabs, built in emails and download and its FAASSTT
    They are basically the same thing.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    WII-19-VI Equis's Avatar
    Member #
    2360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    727
    Posts
    652
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    its free for PC.

    free on wii till june...and no price announce yet afterward

    In the making

  4. #13
    Chapter .1 NeMeZyZ's Avatar
    Member #
    1022
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Miami Beach, fl
    Posts
    428
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol no ones gfives a damn about marathon or maxthong or w/e its called and besides opera is the only browser for the wii, so deal with it
    ....gotta take a wii

    Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

  5. #14
    WiiChat Member teqguy's Avatar
    Member #
    2006
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    lol no ones gfives a damn about marathon or maxthong or w/e its called and besides opera is the only browser for the wii, so deal with it
    First of all, there's no reason be an ass about it, simply put.

    Second, if you would've read every post in the thread, you would see that users were not only talking about the Wii's browser, but also their preferred browser; I simply stated mine. Nowhere did I complain about the Wii's browser. In fact, I'm happy they chose Opera over Firefox- at least then will the Firefox fanboys see that while their browser is good, it could be improved.

    If you want to be a biggot, fine, but you have no reason to question who does or doesn't "give a damn" about anything anyone posts. That would be the equivalent to someone questioning who "gives a damn" about your posts.

  6. #15
    Komio-Wii komio's Avatar
    Member #
    461
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hemet, CA
    Posts
    704
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5990-7343-4893-9015
    yeah i use opera too!!! it is pretty awesome... ECCEPT... when i first got it it was SLOOOOOW as HELL.... but now it is lightning fast

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member teqguy's Avatar
    Member #
    2006
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    yeah i use opera too!!! it is pretty awesome... ECCEPT... when i first got it it was SLOOOOOW as HELL.... but now it is lightning fast
    If you like Opera, wait until you try Maxthon.

    It has everything Opera has, plus more. Not to mention, it's lighter on resources, thus faster.

  8. #17
    WII-19-VI Equis's Avatar
    Member #
    2360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    727
    Posts
    652
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by teqguy
    If you like Opera, wait until you try Maxthon.

    It has everything Opera has, plus more. Not to mention, it's lighter on resources, thus faster.

    do they pay you every time you talk about maxthon?

    In the making

  9. #18
    WiiChat Member teqguy's Avatar
    Member #
    2006
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Equis
    do they pay you every time you talk about maxthon?
    Again, if you want to make snide remarks, go for it; you're just belittling yourself.

    The reason I mention it is not only because the browser very hard to find if you aren't browsing the right sites, but also because I do believe that those who are aware of Firefox or Opera might like it if they try it. Not to mention, for those using Internet Explorer, it's a very familiar environment to work with, especially considering it's safer to use.

  10. #19
    WII-19-VI Equis's Avatar
    Member #
    2360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    727
    Posts
    652
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by teqguy
    Again, if you want to make snide remarks, go for it; you're just belittling yourself.

    The reason I mention it is not only because the browser very hard to find if you aren't browsing the right sites, but also because I do believe that those who are aware of Firefox or Opera might like it if they try it. Not to mention, for those using Internet Explorer, it's a very familiar environment to work with, especially considering it's safer to use.
    na dont get me wrong just askin, cus some one says opera you say maxthon.

    '
    but ill probably take my firefox down and give it a try Thank you.

    In the making

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Opera free trial available Dec 22
    By i0n in forum Wii News
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 12:27 AM
  2. Opera reveal Wii browser details
    By i0n in forum Wii News
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 03:33 PM
  3. Opera Talks Wii
    By Wii_Rulez in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 05:06 PM
  4. Nintendo and Opera Browser to combine Forces!!!
    By CBUK in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 04:33 PM
  5. Opera's Press Release for The Wii
    By chris71124 in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:54 AM