Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Yes, and also, i0n is working on recruiting a new team of moderators over the next few weeks so that will definitely improve the status of this website. As other people suggested, make your own discussions on things that you would like to talk about since you apparently can't find anything civilized to discuss.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Well if we do that than theres flaming or 1337 speak in a few posts.

Suprizes me that that hasnt begun here
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I can still find good discussions, you just need to find the right thread.
    But yeah if you can't find one, start one up, a lot of people would like that.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I believe once Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is released we should see quite a few new members joining. Thus more discussions about the Wii and its upcoming releases. Also as others have mentioned you could always create a thread for discussing something that interests you.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    I believe once Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is released we should see quite a few new members joining. Thus more discussions about the Wii and its upcoming releases. Also as others have mentioned you could always create a thread for discussing something that interests you.
    I don't think its release will make it better around here. It will probably just attract a bunch of morons like most of the other major releases......
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Just my opinion, you understand, but in the last few weeks this place has got better. Less 'attitude' from some of those who think they have a god given right to stamp all over others, more friendly conversation. I'm not going to be childish and lay the blame at anyones door, but the timing of one resignation and the general sigh of relief seems to be mighty close.

@Belmont - thing is...... once you've had the "my wii is great" discussion a few times then it does get boring, hence the activity in the lounge areas here..... But, with the release of each great game (they will come) then our collective interest will be rekindled. [/promise]

Member #
    Friends
    I'd say this is a good enough discussion right here...

MSC: 313639 514752

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    haha i agree i was just thinking that. But i dont think i ever had a discussion about how awesome my wii is i just like talking about video games and the directions they are going in and who is developing what and what rumors do we think is true and things of that nature. If you know what i am saying.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    haha i agree i was just thinking that. But i dont think i ever had a discussion about how awesome my wii is i just like talking about video games and the directions they are going in and who is developing what and what rumors do we think is true and things of that nature. If you know what i am saying.
    i believe MP:3, SSBB, and Galaxy will determine if the wii will be an overall success. so far 95% of games that have come out have been garbage. and although theres some good games coming in the future, there are only a few good ones that have been announced. I can only think of about 10 good games that have even been announced. thats not very good.

MSC: 313639 514752

Member #
    Friends
    SSBB rux lul PS3 sux lul.

...seriously though, there isnt much to discuss. its like, yeah ok, the wii is out and err, zelda was cool. that is was, yup. and uh, how about that internet channel? annoying as shit, innit?

i love my wii to death, but i personally cant think of much to discuss about the thing, you know? its a console with motion sensor controls, which is pretty awesome. ok, what else?

the wii has been out for almost a year already, we know everything there is to know about it and well, everything remotely pertaining to it has been discussed. unless they release a new wii (which will happen eventually), i think its understandable that the games or troubleshooting would be the main focus of any discussions.

so yeah, just my 2 cents.

Ads