Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8288-8038-4521-3885

What Happened to Discussion?

I love this forum and it has always been a great place to come and talk to other wii enthusiast who all have different opinions but recently i have found nothing to talk about at all on this forum. No one seems discuss anymore this forum has turned into more of a if i need help beating a boss or help fixing a problem then i come here and read or post a thread. This saddens me because i loved talking about and hearing other peoples opinions on different things that did not consist of did you play this game and how do you beat that. I don't know why the discussion on this bored is dying but i would like to bring it back.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    It's hard to discuss serious things with a bunch of eleven year's old that can only say "SSBB rux lul PS3 sux lul".

We're having a though time

why don't you come up with a theme to discuss yourself?

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Amen to that.

I almost never found this forum a place for discussion.

If you said something about those stupid clan leaders you would only get: OMG I INVENTED IT ! and SURE THE WII CAN DO CLANS !! AND YOU SUX !

or you would get: Stop discussing over pointles things stupid moron !

I have had 2 mature discussions the last couple of days so I think its improving
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    Yeah i agree i remember a time in which conversation was amazing i just wish we could get people that liked to discuss the gaming world in an adult manor. People should get banned for acting immature.

Back in the winter and early spring this forum was a great place to come and talk but it seems that the more how people that join the dumber the posts get. I remember talking about Roms are illegal and should or should not be used and how modding should not be done or if it should. We also used to discuss gaming and how Nintendo is changing that and what we think about games coming out and that have already been released.
    Last edited by Belmont; 08-16-2007 at 03:36 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    wat this forum needs is a thread where you can tell everyone funny shit thats happened to you, lots of lols and plenty of discussion!

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    Ok since this forum is dying i am going to put the blame where it belongs. It belongs on the horrible Moderators that ban all the people who are trying to discuss things and let all the newer members run free with their idiotic statements. I'm sorry and i will probably be banned and this will be erased but Prez you are the worst moderator i have ever come across on the internet. Now i dont want new members to think that they are idiotic its just most of you dont take time to read the rules and to follow them and do some research.

This is all really sad because this site look so awesome and very well layed out and i really dont want to switch forums but i may have to unless we can see some change. I am really hoping for some change because i really love the look and flow of this site.
    Last edited by Belmont; 08-16-2007 at 04:01 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It's not only new members who post worthless bile. I don't post often, but I read a lot of what is happening. I only post when I think I have something to contribute.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Well the moderating seems to have improved some what. I made a topic about this a few weeks back as well. I was really disapointed that members could just call me moron and stuff like that and get away with it.

These days I see some more moderating ( banning clans jeeej ! and deleting posts )
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    As a 32yo Wii owner and new to this forum, I have to say I agree with a lot of the sentiments I read here.

Although this appears to be the most-popular and nicest-looking Wii forum, I don't really feel like I fit-in given the nature/quality/level of most of the discussions/posts I see on here. I've stuck around though because I haven't found a place I like better (yet) and I don't really know where all those people who defected have moved to (no doubt because saying it in a post is probably grounds for being censored/banned).

Still in-search of the right forum for me, but I'm still here for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Start a discussion and enjoy it. If people come along and ruin a discussion with a biased view then report it or PM a mod. Though chances are most people are going to stick with the Wii - the whole reason they're here.

Ads