LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I hope Sony gets sued. And then they die. And then they blow up after they're dead. And then they drown. And then they get sent into space. And then they get sucked into a dark whole. And then they blow up again.

But seriously, I hope they die.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    wii wiiill survive tru word of mouth !

ps3 will survive by just the fact its playstation and they been the king for so long.

In the making

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    bull***** time for some return from retirement for me
    heres my opinon then im going away again sony is the idot company yet plp just go with the graphic and the shiny and expensive stuff it would be great next next gen but not now not everyone has a hd tv this means that you need to buy a 500-600 hd tv to enjoy one yet it lacks in fetures that can be used not only in games like nintendos message channel and photo channel they should also think about back wards compatilbility and gamers ratings in the table this is idoitic and saying that the ps3 is cheaper than the wii is wrong they dont need to say that because the stats show that they are in fact wrong here it is
    wii and controller 180 + 2 games 80 = 260
    ps3 and controller 400 + 2 games 120 = 620
    and surpisingly it ends up at 360 (xbox 360 hmmmmmmmm ok thats and other matter)
    and thats it folks see ya at launch

Member #
    Friends
    So if the Blu-Ray HDD cost $0 and its total is $500..where is all our money going?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Sorry to say it but they are right. The 360 seemed nice and cheap at first, but add all that extra stuff and it is pretty expensive, I should know, I've had it since launch day. The truth of the matter is the gaming industry is big enough now to accomodate all three next-gen consoles. All three will be absolutely amazaing.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    So if the Blu-Ray HDD cost $0 and its total is $500..where is all our money going?
    Read the chart, man...

Those are extra things you need to buy in addition to the system....since blu-ray is included in the system, there is no extra price for it. The XBox360 does not have HD-DVD capability built in, so if you want that functionality you have to dish out more money.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyKirby
    Sony is pepsi and microsoft/nintendo is coca cola.
    Erm... very bad analogy.

First of all, Coke tastes like sewer water. Second, Pepsi was founded on the laurels of Coca-Cola, and although the Playstation was supposed to be a joint venture between Sony, Philips, and Nintendo, Coke still tastes like sewer water(besides, where does that leave big, bad Microsoft... to be Fresca?).

In any case, Sony's claims are pathetic as it's obvious that they're trying to grab what small percentage of the market they can with low brow tactics.

Let them. They're not worth discussing.

Member #
    Friends
    Oh great now all the sony haters will flock. I dont mean to be rude and start flaming, but the chart (as rude as it may be) is only the truth, and to that immature kid that rambled on about what sony's fate should be (ex, getting sucked into space and blowing up), go through puberty already. Sony might have unnecessarily rubbed this in to anger the other companies, but i dont think sony should die just for doing that, seeing as how they're a big company in electronics. People forget that sony makes more than playstations. And seriously, the ps3 is looking impressive, sony might be dickheads once in a while ( I guess i dont really pay attention) but the playstation 3, to me, is looking impressive. Did any of you guys go to those places in new york or whatever where there were playable ps3's and ninbtendo wii's set up for the public to play? You had to wait in line to play them? I forget the name of that event but was just wondering if any of you went to it?
    Last edited by darthbeaverxp; 10-20-2006 at 04:50 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    hey

Another thing I think is a tad misleading, is saying the Nintendo Wii doesn't have a DVD Drive, when I think it does! and I would be quite surprised if a 3rd party doesn't release software for DVD Movie Playback .

They should also mention that the Nintendo Wii supports SD Cards (and also maybe the 512MB internal storage), as I think this is the Nintendo Wii's equivalent to a HDD.

Seems quite a low act from Sony... so I thinks...

cyas

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yosh64
    hey

Another thing I think is a tad misleading, is saying the Nintendo Wii doesn't have a DVD Drive, when I think it does! and I would be quite surprised if a 3rd party doesn't release software for DVD Movie Playback .
    I made a post about this already:

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...play-dvds.html

They should also mention that the Nintendo Wii supports SD Cards (and also maybe the 512MB internal storage), as I think this is the Nintendo Wii's equivalent to a HDD.
    Well, they're comparing apples to oranges in hopes that those who are less knowledgable about technology will read it and say "Hey, the PS3 is the best, look at all the neat gadgets it has!".

Seems quite a low act from Sony... so I thinks...
    Agreed... but then again, it's Sony; it's not like this is the first time they've tried to screw Nintendo.

Ads