LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    I know excatly what ou are saying! i am a PS Boy and to be honest can't see myself being anything else!! I do have a Wii and enjoy playing it! It was great to have a latest console without paying over the top prices!

I am sure when the PS3 comes down in price I will get one! Same as I did with the PS1 and the PS2!

In the mean time the Wii is doing fine and enjoy being part of something new! Something that you dont know what update is comming next and I have no idea what I will be able to do on it differently tomorrow!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM me and add me to ur address book...

Member #
    Friends
    The interactive sports games alone are worth keeping the Wii for...would you really want to go from playing golf actually doing it with the Wiimote back to pushing buttons? No way would it ever be the same! Madden is much more fun as well, but I could live without the Wii controls on it...but for golf! Golf is just so much fun on the Wii. But it really sounds like you want a PS3. You know you can always sale it off if you wanna get a Wii again. Why not just try it and get it over with? Maybe the graphics will make up for the lack of golf swing.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    I'm 26. I started with a Texas TI, Space Invaders, Munchman, Wumpus (Some may know what that is!) I then got a Commodore Amiga 500 (Upgraded to 1mb!) and spent a fair bit of money on games, Robocop series, Turbo Outrun, Monkey Island, Street Fighter II, Simpsons, Lemmings series, Shadow Of The Beast. Also had a Game Boy with the usual games. My Brother had a SNES and had Mario Allstars and Damon Hill F1. Then came the Playstation with V-Rally, Doom, Gran Turismo, Driver, Resident Evil 2. I then moved on to the PS2 with GT3 & 4, Quake III, GTA and I also bought an XBox with Sega GT, Project Gotham, Abes Exodus and Doom III. Recently I've bought a PSP, Toca Race Driver, FIFA, Champ Manager and Medal Of Honor.

So I've done all the differant types of games out there and now the new consoles - XBox360 and Playstation 3 offer me nothing new that I havn't played on the differant platforms over the years. The Wii comes along and redefines the way we play games and for me the novelty hasn't worn off yet. Its obvious the 360 and PS3 will be the king of racing games, and thats fine, I've done all that and to be honest the Wii isn't really suited. The Wii has shown with RE4 though that its an ideal console for FPS games etc and thats what I'll be concentrating on I think.

So really you need to decide what type of games you like to play, do you still want to play the type of game you did years ago or does the Wii offer something new that you havn't really experienced on past/other current consoles before. Are there any titles coming up that may be of interest? If not then maybe its not the console for you!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Ads