Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: thieving ****

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_yayo
    nintendo did get copyrights, i remember back sometime between october 05 - december 05 ign reported that nintendo aquried liceses and stuff on the controlls. nintendo can easily take this to court and win. trust that it will be done. look at nintendo's history in trials.

DANG man...this makin me mad too......
    If so, than calm down. Once this project starts screwing Nintendo up, they can bring out the copyrights and s**tcan these b*****ds.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    it just proves that nintendo is on the right track

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    Doesn't worry me at all. I'm buying the Wii for the games that it has, and the controller. I don't pay for something that looks like shit, and who's company has no strong background to support it. Those things look like cheap crap, and will probably break easily. Think about using that controller, and how quickly you'll find that it won't snap back together. You'll have to tape it up. Then you've made it look even uglier.

Keep in mind aswell, these things are just plain motion sensors. There is no sensor bar for aiming, which means games like red steel would be played with that stupid break-apart controller (a step in the wrong direction?). You won't have the quality of Nintendo. Seriously, has anyone had their gamecube break on them? I haven't heard of a single one breaking. Heck, I saw a video of one getting absolutely trashed, and it still turned on again. I would assume the quality of production for these devices, will be appaling. Much like that of the PS2.

I'm sorry, but this is just sad. I think you're all having a pre-buyers remorse. You're worrying about what could happen, and what might happen. If you keep doing that, you'll wind up with nothing. But buy what you like, as long as you have fun with it.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

Member #
    Friends
    for some reason this "fusion" thing just seems to me like one of those stupid things they have on tv all the time. they have those commercials for this "awesome baseball game" that uses "motion sensors" and it has huge wires connected to a baseball looking controller and someone else standing right next to him with a wired baseball bat. that's what the "fusion" seems like to me. (anyone know what i'm talkin bout?) it's just one of those indy game things. i think it's gonna end up in the trash of all the people who bought it regretting that they didn't buy a wii, ps3, or 360 instead of "fusion".

All your wii are belong to mii.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3StFuDq7M8[/MEDIA]

WiiChat Member motherbrainrulez's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    man i hate this shit damn plagerism YARGH

Thanks to Pepper for the sig
    I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub

Member #
    Friends
    Dont worry, this wont be a sucess. It is of poor quality and as one of you said it doesnt have a sensor bar so it wont be able to play shooting games and almost all the games of the PS3 and the x box are shooting games.

Wii funds $400

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    I don't think Fusion or that half remote can even compare to the Wii's unique controls. Damn rip-offs. I mean, look at the Fusion system, it has a different controller for each sport. Not only will that be really expensive, but that is just plain annoying.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I don't think Fusion or that half remote can even compare to the Wii's unique controls. Damn rip-offs. I mean, look at the Fusion system, it has a different controller for each sport. Not only will that be really expensive, but that is just plain annoying.
    i agree with you!

it will end up been almost as much as buyin a wii...

+wii games still cheaper!

In the making

Member #
    Friends
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    it'l work on all! yes ALL! gaming machins including a pc with an usb port in it.!
    so it'l work on both the ps3 and xbox360 if they wan't to.

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendowiigaming.piczo
    it'l work on all! yes ALL! gaming machins including a pc with an usb port in it.!
    so it'l work on both the ps3 and xbox360 if they wan't to.
    Oh cool, then I can use the golf-club for a first person shooter.

Ads