Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: thieving ****

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdan
    not to a certain extent. If some other system, lets call it "FlameNation3" releases and has nothing original of its own, such as wireless controllers, motion sensor tech., a System button on the controller, and now this, all from products all together costing close to the same as just the FN3 alone and these same copied funcitons, what would you go with:
    -Cheap and Original=Wii
    -Expensive and Mimicking=FlameNation3
    There's more to the ps3 than motion sensor and wireless controllers. There's blu-ray, which allows the discs to hold ALOT of memory, and i mean ALOT which will be great for games, as more shades and better graphics will be enabled, more content will be able to be put into the discs, so smarter AI and much longer games, with larger, more detailed, landscapes....etc. Microsoft and Nintendo are both using the Standard DVD format, which can store a maximum of 9GB on a dual layered disc, blu-rays maximum capacity is 50GB. It has free online, with internet web browsing and it can burn cd's onto its harddrive (similar ot what xbxo could do). Online you can enable video communication, so you can see the person you're playing (from what iv read, i still dont know if i believe this). Once again it plays dvd's and cd's, with better quallity from blu-ray. Also the blu-ray will sharpen the graphics of older games from ps2 and playstation so the graphics will look a bit better.

Sorry for being a fanboy, not trying to start any flaming, was just letting u know theres more to ps3 than wireless controllers and motion sensing.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok, well..personally..if these things came out for ps3 and 360, i would still buy wii...personally the controller isnt the reason im buying wii, im buying wii cuz i love nintendo games, and everything about nintendo....

so um

yea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads