LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Game isn't too good, and KFC is finger lickin' good.
    Sorry but Peta failed.

Nice find though.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    PETA - The ones who freak out over meat? Yeah they would say to a 4 year old that "Your mom is a murderer she is killing innocent animals and YOUR helping her!" afterwards hand the child a bloody chicken - Thats some serious problems.

Then again there was a PETA protest against a school serving elementary kids milk. I might add he was in a cow costume in 100+ Degree weather. The kids then proceeded to call him retarded and drink/toss milk at them. When he yelled back at the kids he was arrested.

Those are some smart kids.....

Rei
    Member #
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Friends
    6465-7600-8684-0285
    lol Anti-PETA if you ever seem start a big cookout with only meet and chiken and dont forgot to drink milk with your meals

The Best Wii is Mine.

Wii Friend Code:6465-7600-8684-0285 PM Me If you added me.

Member #
    Friends
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ix
    Is PETA the radical Nature lover group that often protests at places completely naked and sometimes breaks into zoos to free animals?
    PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, and yes, these are the people you often hear about resorting to illegal activities in effort to support there 'cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ix
    EDIT :: Just played the game, and if that information about Scalding Chickens alive etc. is true, then KFC really needs to be sued or forced to change their ways. But I still think PETA is a bunch of radicals.
    Yes, there is some TRUTH behind what PETA is ranting about. The Chickens are processed by a conveyor system that passes them by a blade to slit there throats, only problem is that about 1 out of 20 may still be "moving" by the time they are boiled to remove there feathers. The process seems cruel however you have to consider how much chicken we consume each year and what it takes to fill that order at the lowest possible cost to the consumer. These factors are NOT in place to be "mean" to the birds but to provide all the products we know and love.

I've been wondering when Nintendo is going to catch onto this and pursue legal action. Maybe they already have. I'm sure KFC has filed notions against them, but then again - this campaign of PETA's against KFC has been going on for years and probably already has seen the court room.

Funny how the system often works, Oprah makes a comment about beef and the sales of bovine by-product fall. Then Beef industry sues and wins. PETA, who takes aggressive and often promotes hostile actions like flinging blood on fur coats in protest generally gets left alone. I would say that it's because of the rally of people that shift the votes of these judicial hearings, however Oprah I believe has a large fan base too (maybe larger than PETA's) nation-wide so that possibility is out.

Curious to what Nintendo will do about it. (If anything.) :|
    Last edited by KrisKhaos; 08-19-2007 at 06:19 PM.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

Rei
    Member #
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Friends
    6465-7600-8684-0285
    I wonder how much green Nintendo would make if they would suy ( The copyright law is something I know and its serious the big R and TM stand for somethin)

The Best Wii is Mine.

Wii Friend Code:6465-7600-8684-0285 PM Me If you added me.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think Peta is too successful with the battle against real animal abuse and its kind of sad how Peta is now trying to protest fictional animal abuse. Also I'm wondering does KFC actually have these chicken killing factories or they are just customers ordering the chicken from the chicken farms.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also do I have t odownload the game
    Yes, you can download the game. The link is on the bottom right. It's available for PC and Mac.

Member #
    Friends
    Hmph, Does PETA even have the right to copyright mario and luigi? They r jackasses they think the wii kills ppl..
    A proud Wii60 owner

Member #
    Friends
    0237-0334-8727-7737
    wheres my I *club card suit symbol* baby seals shirt when I need it?
    and yes I actually own one,
    and yes people from peta cry when they see it

I can't take an organization seriously if they protest a mosquito killing contest, I mean COME ON!

I actually had an antiPETA cookout at my college, my friends and I made t shirts
    People Eating Tasty Animals and the like, we had a crap load more people show up then peta did at their lame o rally. I've been using that people eating tasty animals thing forever, I started a tribe for it a long time ago, used to have a bunch of people on it. We had recipes and all sorts of stuff, the like was something like therealpeta.tribe.net peta of course hated it, and since the majority of tribe users are in California, a hot bed for petites it was fun. Why is it that vegans and peta people have to shove their propaganda down your throat? The same people in PETA that whine and moan about Christians or religious folks or well anyone pushing anything other then peta try to force feed you that meat is murder stuff. If they were not so damn irritating about it I wouldn't care about them. And Pam Anderson is supposed to be my veggie role model? right balloon hoohoos and druggie husbands with a propensity for giving out black eyes is what I look up to.

I always wondered when chiropractors were gonna start advertising to women with sickeningly huge implants though, that would be hilarious.
    Last edited by Aristo; 08-19-2007 at 09:14 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    Quote Originally Posted by ness173
    Also I'm wondering does KFC actually have these chicken killing factories or they are just customers ordering the chicken from the chicken farms.
    To my understanding KFC does own the farms, however they operate under a different name of course. Not sure of the name off the top of my head. There are multiple locations and are not the only chicken supplier in the market. Tyson also has a plant in Kentucky, somewhere near Louisville. I have several friends in the area (who worked for the Tyson plant) and have been told that the process is pretty much universal.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

Ads