LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wii light gun

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Is there a part for the nunchuk attachment? Because if there isn't then this is a piece of junk. At lease the Wii Zapper has that and it is free when you buy a game, so whether people think its a gimmick or not, is really irrelevant. You will buy the game with or without the Zapper anyway.
    My friend codes at

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by firedragon
    Is there a part for the nunchuk attachment? Because if there isn't then this is a piece of junk. At lease the Wii Zapper has that and it is free when you buy a game, so whether people think its a gimmick or not, is really irrelevant. You will buy the game with or without the Zapper anyway.
    No, it will just come with some shitty game, kinda like WiiSports. It isn't going to come with any of the good games, just a demo like one.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

But the games will be the same with it or without it.
    Its not about the game being the samething with or without it, its about the experiance. I mean sure i could have fun playing RE:UC with just the Wiimote and Nunchuck, but i would be drawn into the feeling that i am actually there if i really felt like i was holding a Gun. Its just like driving games Using steering wheels, sure using and analog stick is the exact same but it just does not make you feel like you are driving the car. To each his own for sure but you cant say its a waste of money if it pulls you into the game to make it feel more real.

Member #
    Friends
    i just got my wii gun last nite from http://www.pwnsource.com/product_inf...roducts_id=292

the service from the website is great, and playing games with this gun makes the game a lot more fun, it gives a good arcade feel to it. I think it is a good buy esp when it is only 13.99 i think it was well worth my money

Ads