+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wii light gun

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii light gun

Hey, everyone

this is my first post and i wanted to see if any of you guys tried a wii light gun for your FPG games? I was planning to play RE with this gun. i have been searching the web for a good and cheap one. This is the cheapest one i found.
    http://www.pwnsource.com/product_inf...roducts_id=292

has anyone dealt with this webapge? or tried this product? thanks for the help.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, welcome to Wiichat. Sorry, can't help you on your questions except for recommending the official Wii light gun which should be out before too much longer (probably alongside Umbrella Chronicles), as opposed to the third party stuff. It should be much better, and it seems that complaints with this gun have been with where does the nunchuck go? But seeing as it's as cheap as it is, why not give it a try?

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    2524-4702-5527-5865
    Welcome to Wiichat! I wouldn't recommend getting a light gun for the Wii (hell it isn't even a light gun all it is is a plastic shell with a trigger to hit the B button.) Only reason to get one is to play Umbrella Chronicles or Ghost Squad with because they were designed for light guns.
    Spoiler Alert!

MSC friend- 468259 850529

Rep me if I help you, please.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks guys...i am really excited about my wii. I just got one last week and i just want to try everything for it..I think i go ahead and try this wii gun. i figure that it is cheap, might as well give it a try.

has any of your guys dealt with this webpage, though? they also have some stuff that i'm interested in..

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'll be getting this gun, I really like it, maybe more than the Wii Zapper! I just really like the idea of a pistol type gun, and also because B is most definitely shoot. I'm quite concerned about having to press B to shoot with the Wii Zapper, because it isn't really in the right place for the trigger to be, in my opinion.

The Nunchuck plugs into the bottom of the handle, and I like this idea because it allows motion sensing for the Nunchuck, seperately than the Wiimote, unlike the Zapper. I will be getting the Zapper as well like, and I will wait until I've tried both before I truelly decide which one I like better. But I'm also getting both so I can play multiplayer and both of us can use a gun. So get both, then you have the best of both worlds, plus this one is rather cheap so you might as well.

With both guns though, I'm concerned about the use of the D-pad and the A-button, I just hope to God you don't need to use them in any game that promotes the use of the Zapper (and therefore this pistol).

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Welcome to the forums, as for the gun I never have tried it.
    But it looks ok, and has been said to help with gameplay with the shooting games. Have fun with your Wii, and on Wiichat.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    alrite..i am just gonna buy the gun from the website..we'll see if i like it or not..

Member #
    Friends
    Be sure and let us know what you think of it and the details on the button layout and stuff if you will. It does look really neat; and if the Nunchuck hooks on the bottom of it like it should, allowing for the free hand to hold the Nunchuck instead of both being together like on the official one, this would make it all the better. May have to get this myself!

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    YouTube search: "Brando Light Gun"

I think that if you want a gun attachment before hte Zapper is released i'd say the Brando Light Gun is the best, however it still lies upon it's compatabilltiy with certain games.

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Theres always the alternative of NOT wasting money by buying a piece of plastic junk when you do have the remote. Likely these peripherals will obstruct the feel of the remote and gameplay rather than aid it. Seriously, ya got the damn remote! The plastic crap is for morons! Its your money going down the drain though pal so do what you like and hopefully you benefit from it.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads