LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5139-6750-7006-5371

Wanted Upgrades or Updates on wii?

What do you want more of on the wii or what do you think they should upgrade oe update on the wii.
    I think they should upgrade the Mii channel and add a variety of other activities you can do with your miis and i think they should create a wiichat channel where everyone chats to eachother.

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    That is true...The mii channel is well boring all you can do is make people...if they had some mini games in the mii channel it would be funner.

Member #
    Friends
    Usb hard drive support and mouse support (mouse support should be coming soon enough). This would pretty much make me ecstatic. And of course a demo channel for new games would be nice.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I would like to see them add an update that allowed direct saving of VC games to the SD card, as well as savegames, channels and such. Basically, better integration of the SD memory with standard memory, instead of the half-baked cumbersome backup thing it is now.

And since it's obviously possible to have the Wii play DVDs, that would be nice too.

And finally, there should be more use of the online connection. Right now it's mostly just used for news, weather, and firmware updates. Little else has much of a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Just a demo channel for me.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Yeh demo channel for real !! And maybe some extra things for the mii's.

Why do you want a mouse? The pointer is the same thing as a mouse. I can work it on the same way as I do on my pc
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    A demo channel would be nice.
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Yea demo channel is coming haven't u heard.. i want a mouse and keyboard for internet if i had that i would use the wii as my main source of internet cuz its connected to a 60 inch Hd lcd..i cnt wait for music channel to come out if there is 1...

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I know its coming I just want it now :P
    You can get a better/sharper resolution surfing the internet on a pc monitor. No matter what size. I always need to zoom in on my wii internet to read the websites and stuff.

Are you sure you want that? Or have I got something set up wrong?
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads