LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wii Bashing

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    project hammer, sadness, and that 'day after tomorrow' type game they were gonna bring out (cant remeber the name) those games are all new franchises exclusive to the wii, ninty has some killer apps up there sleeve...

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    project hammer, sadness, and that 'day after tomorrow' type game they were gonna bring out (cant remeber the name) those games are all new franchises exclusive to the wii, ninty has some killer apps up there sleeve...
    Raid over the river or something.

I can't see them being killer apps to be honest, the preveiws arnt speaking wonders.

Member #
    Friends
    there still a long way off being released though, sadness will be a big title for sure.

Member #
    Friends
    project hammer is canned.
    sadness and that other game are good games they could bring out, but havent, those just might be the games that define the wii.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    project hammer is canned.
    sadness and that other game are good games they could bring out, but havent, those just might be the games that define the wii.
    I doubt those game's will define the wii, Sadness looks like a good tho in my opinion.

The game's that look to define the wii are sadly the obvious one's, mario galexy for graphics and metroid for game play.

Member #
    Friends
    thats true, galaxys and metroid (and ssbb) are goin to be huge that are, inevitably and almost unfortunatly, going to define the wii. theres a need for the less sterotypical nintendo games to be realesed on the wii to stop the 'wii bashing'. the godfather for example, was a great game (besides graphics and alot of glitches!) another game like that would do wonders for the wii

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    thats true, galaxys and metroid (and ssbb) are goin to be huge that are, inevitably and almost unfortunatly, going to define the wii. theres a need for the less sterotypical nintendo games to be realesed on the wii to stop the 'wii bashing'. the godfather for example, was a great game (besides graphics and alot of glitches!) another game like that would do wonders for the wii
    Yeah, just give it time and those games like scarface and such will be great as they had great potential.

It is a shame the stereotypical game's will be defining it although Metroid does look great.

It took 360 just over a year to get gears of war, mass effect etc. just give the wii some time and it will have some defining games.

Member #
    Friends
    damn straight! man, it was good to finally have a nice conversation with someone on wiichat!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    damn straight! man, it was good to finally have a nice conversation with someone on wiichat!
    Yeah, I hope you stick around more.

By the way, what do you think of Umbrella Chronicles for the wii?

Member #
    Friends
    closest i ever got to a final fantasy game was the kingdom hearts on the ps2. by the time i really started noticing the franchise it was up to the 7th game so i just decided to stay away
    i dunno much about it but would say it would do pretty good, to fans of the series at least

Ads