LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I love my Wii !!

Hello all I finally got around to getting a Wii and I LOVE IT !! . I have been out of the video game loop for a while now but was compelled to pick up a Wii and boy am I ever glad I did ! All I can say is good for Nintendo ! I am happy to see them regaining there share of the market . With the creative thinkers at Nintendo the possibilities are virtually endless with there controller skeem . I cant wait to see what the future brings as far as game concepts go .
    There Wii channel with the ability to DL games of old is another little treat , it gave me the chance to DL a game from long ago that I loved , Romance of the three kingdoms , not a game fro everyone but I always loved the RO3K games .
    Enough of patting Nintendo on the back let me get to my question
    I am just wondering what game , or two are you playing the most at this current time and what game / games are you most looking forward to getting?
    Me , I am playing Zelda TP , and Prince of Persia . I am looking forward to getting Lego Star Wars .

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Hey there, welcome to the forum. My most played Wii game is Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07, also playing a season on Madden '07...both really good Wii games.
    Planning on getting Metroid Prime 3, Brunswick Pro Bowling and Super Mario Galaxy in the coming months as they're released. The Lego Starwars Trilogy too. Glad to hear you like the Wii!

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    I was drawn to the Wii too, it offered something the alternatives didn't.

Defienatley get Resident Evil, even if you weren't a fan of previous games this is just amazing!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    I also love my Wii! My parents who haven't played video games in years are also having so much fun! Wii Play-Pose Mii is my favorite right now!

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Lately I've been playing RE4 and WiiPlay. I am most looking forward to getting...honestly, I'm not sure, I'm looking forward to a bunch of games!

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    metroid

Ads