Heya guys, first post here
I've been checking out some Wii stuff at gamespot, sweet stuff!
Now I just need to figure out what to buy and how much I'll need to save, with that I have a few questions. If you guys could that would be nice.
my starter kit:
1. Original Wii package (Wii, software bundle, mote/num) = $250
2. A second set of the mote/num = $60
3. Legend of Zela Twighlight Princess = $50
4. Marvel Ultimate Allience = $50
WOW that's $410 for starters ah well.. cheaper then a plain PS3
games to be added over time:
1. Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam = $50
2. Madden NFL '07 = $50
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl = $60
4. Mario Kart Wii = $60
not to bad that's $220 worth of games
here's where I'm confused
1. I have a 60", widescreen, lcd, HDTV
now to release it's full Wii potential I need a component cable right? = $30
2. I'm also using a router (currently wired to both computers, but can be used wireless) what type of adapter do I need exactly? could I get some links from newegg.com (love that site) =$ ???
3. I know gamecube controllers are compatible with the Wii's but do you think two gamecube controllers and 2 motes/nums could be running together? = $0... surely my PS2 games, controllers could be traded with a friend
Also is there an official list of games that can be downloaded? theres a few N64 games and a couple SNES games that would be great to hang on to
I'm sure maybe 2 people max will actualy read this and respond but I guess most of these questions could be answered through research