LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah but you wouldn't use the keyboard in games....would you?

imo the great thing about the wii is the fact that it's NOT a computer....i don't want it to turn into one

so connecting to the wiimote would be fine as me considering we basically only use the chuck in wii games

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    yeah but you wouldn't use the keyboard in games....would you?
    We hold out hope of having some means of communicating in game someday. BT chat would better, but one year later, anything would be nice. Text chat has issues (it's hard to type and shoot at the same time), but it beats nothing. At the very least, it could be used in lobbies prior to starting a game.

I wouldn't buy a keyboard just to type in Friend codes, I only use my browser for streaming, and I don't use my wii for email. Seems like a pretty small market to prep a keyboard for.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    That's the new imac keyboard!
    i would definitely buy a wireless mac keyboard if you can afford it
    those things have some price premium.
    USB keyboard on Wii sounds like a good idea, even though I don't have one to spare right now.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Nice look. Makes me wonder what the real one will look like. My last attempt at guessing a video game controller was some kind of transforming controller. That would go very bad, very fast if you got mad, or just button mashed and it transformed into Optimus Prime.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    of course the other side could have a nunchuck port so that keyboard sits on lap. Wii-mote in one hand, nunchuck in the other. Easy fix

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanis
    of course the other side could have a nunchuck port so that keyboard sits on lap. Wii-mote in one hand, nunchuck in the other. Easy fix
    If the wii remote's port is technically able to handle two inputs, that would be a good solution, and one I didn't think of.

I wish they would execute that with zapper peripherals--so you have a real zapper (not a plastic "wrap") with real buttons that feed input electronically to the wiimote in addition to housing it (placing the buttons in positions suited to the setup and giving them the proper tactile feedback that doesn't come with middle-man buttons), and then have a second port in the gun that the nunchuck plugs into, keeping it seperate and two-handed.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads