LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxTO
    Very good and very true points . Given the amount of Wii's sold the indrasty / market will demand such games for the Wii , or at least I hope . Given Nintendo's experience and know how I am betting they do .
    I must say though Bioshock looks SWEET !
    yup, which goes back to my other point. games that are coming out now for ps3 and 360 were games being started a year(s) ago.

@ guy above me, you will get a lot of 360 games on PC. but youll get them on the 360 first a lot of the times. but theres still games like dead rising, turok, too human, mass effect(pretty sure its 360 only..), and many more i could care less for naming, but you should do your research.

also, bioshock dosent look better on the pc (id love proof to show me otherwise though) it also has achievements and unlimited plays without hassle (which if you again do your research youll learn bioshock can only be installed a number of times.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 08-29-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I have Wii60. My Wii is a buttload more fun than the 360. Metroid Prime 3 is a great game (my first Metroid game), i'm about 8% through it. I only have Madden 08 for 360, and will probably get Halo 3....but I can't see myself getting more than that.

On the other hand, MoH: Heroes will have 32 player online. SSBB will be awesome (and have online, to add more to it). Mario Galaxy? Could be good, but I'm not a big mario fan. If you ask me, he's freaking whipped. Over 20 years and what has he gotten from Peach? Nothing. I require a game with a story (Zelda, Spyro, Metroid). That reminds me, SPYRO FTW (that means For The Wii!) this Winter! Supposedly will have at least a T rating.
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVETO INVEST IN A GAMING COMPUTER!!!
    Or are you seriously f*cked up...

Now Nintendo's big franchises are the only reasons that I get their consoles. It already sucks that they're making gay games like wiisports, but you want them to drop their winners, huh! Idiot... just can't appreciate the fact that the Nintendo series have an outstanding history and are always close or just top-notch! GTA kills your mind, Mario enriches it at all ages! YAY FOR MARIO!!!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro
    I have Wii60. My Wii is a buttload more fun than the 360. Metroid Prime 3 is a great game (my first Metroid game), i'm about 8% through it. I only have Madden 08 for 360, and will probably get Halo 3....but I can't see myself getting more than that.

On the other hand, MoH: Heroes will have 32 player online. SSBB will be awesome (and have online, to add more to it). Mario Galaxy? Could be good, but I'm not a big mario fan. If you ask me, he's freaking whipped. Over 20 years and what has he gotten from Peach? Nothing. I require a game with a story (Zelda, Spyro, Metroid). That reminds me, SPYRO FTW (that means For The Wii!) this Winter! Supposedly will have at least a T rating.
    wow is that even fair to say your 360 is less fun than the wii when all you have is some mainstream game that hardly changes every year?! get some games, man.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    ya serisoly wii is a fun system but i mean most people are naming sequals with mario in them there hasent been one game for the wii thats not a sequal to get over a 9.0 or 8.5 damn man thats why i have a 360 they come up with new games unlike saying just wait were getting all these games im sick of it,

anyways nice post man

Member #
    Friends
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yes but they have no new games that define the wii. it needs a killer app exclusive for the wii and made just for the wii. so far it has none. ps3 has resistance, warhawk, and lair. 360 has bioshock, gears of war, too human (some others, bioshock is on pc right now but its advertised for 360 first, pc second, idk count it if you want)

nintendo i believe was around sinec the late 1800s and i dont think it made playing cards, just some type of cards... [not so sure]
    Your one of the last Old Wiichat users left...... If you dont like the Wii why are you still here? Mostly everyone else left.

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yes but they have no new games that define the wii. it needs a killer app exclusive for the wii and made just for the wii. so far it has none. ps3 has resistance, warhawk, and lair. 360 has bioshock, gears of war, too human (some others, bioshock is on pc right now but its advertised for 360 first, pc second, idk count it if you want)
    [not so sure]
    LoZ:TP
    MP3
    Wii Sports
    Super Paper Mario
    Mario Kart*
    SSBB*
    Mario Galaxy*
    Wii Fit*
    Mario Strikers: Charged
    Mario Party 8
    WarioWare: Smooth Moves
    Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles*
    *=Not yet released as of this post.

It depends on how you look at it. It appears that you are referring to the "best games on the console" type killer-apps and not the "be-all-end-all (for the console)" killer apps. In that case, what I put on the list fits near-perfectly. (even though LoZ has a port on the Gamecube... it plays like it was made just for the Wii)
    MOHH2 Handle: Ebag13
    SSB Brawl Friend Code: 0473-7529-6163

PM me if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    to tell you the truth I read through your post and I get were your coming from. But the nintendo franchises are what set them apart. I thought I had lost ssbm and I started freaking out. I still play that game. Also I hope they come out with more luigis mansion games. that the very first nintendo game I owned (I am only 14) and there is something about nintendo that is different. THEY CARE and they listen to the people instead of ignoring them. just give it time.
    Nintedo Rules

Pokemon pearl:
    name: Bourne
    FC:3565 8146 3856
    Please add me for a REASON and PM first

If I helped you out please click the green mushroom to give me rep.

Member #
    Friends
    7867-6619-0079-5560
    ok i didnt read all the posts so i dont know if this has been said yet but now that wii has outsold both the 360 and ps3, developers are going to start realizing that it is the fastest selling console EVER and shift more money into wii games. so if it doesnt seem like the library is that great now, just wait a year or two and you will see that wii will come out with more than the same old games.

and if ur not satisfied, just get a good pc that can run virtually all of the games the 360 can and more.
    Last edited by bmurray91; 08-30-2007 at 09:27 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Your one of the last Old Wiichat users left...... If you dont like the Wii why are you still here? Mostly everyone else left.
    just cause he's posting logical and contradicting posts that have nothign to do with the op dosn't mean he dosn't like the wii, and even so maybe he dosn't like it now but plans on liking it when better titles comes out

project hammer wasn't canned, someone from nintendo said that it's paused cause that dev. team is working on something else right now...(?)

anyways i'm going to try to sum up the logical posts from this thread

a) now that demand has gone now, you won't get much if you sell it....so why not just keep it, that way if you see a game in the future that you want, you won't regret selling your wii,

b)i'm going to give a wii list, bare in mind that this has some games that are big nintendo titles(i.e. super mario galaxy) however, this is the games that i'm looking forward to the most and i'm sure you'll find a couple of titles here that you would like.....these are all exclusive(i think, allthough some may also come to the ds/ps2/psp, i could be wrong on some of them though)

in alphabetical order
    -animal crossing
    -batallion wars 2
    -bleach:shattered blade
    -ddr:hottest party
    -disaster: day of crysis
    -dragon blade:wrath of fire
    -final fantasy crystal chronicles: the crystal bearers
    -fire emblem: radiant dawn
    -manhunt 2
    -mario and sonic at the olympic games
    -mario kart
    -medal of honor: heroes 2
    -naruto: clash of ninja revolution
    -no more heroes
    -project H.A.M.M.E.R.
    -super mario galaxy
    -super smash bros brawl
    -tales of symphonia: knight of ratatosk
    -trauma center:new blood

that's my list for the future

c) if you involve in any non-sober activities....the wii owns

d)the wii is now officially the console with the most sales, so more developers will show interest in it,

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads