+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wii Glitches

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    doesnt nintendo look like microsoft to you? huh?!
    What? How does Nintendo "look" like Micro$oft? If you mean they both have good, reliable products, I'll have to disagree. While Xbox is my favorite current gen system, it's definitly not to the quality that my GC was when I had it. The Xbox 360 had a horrible first batch, with heat issues and bugs, as well.

Could you elaborate?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    omg take it easy lol
    ....gotta take a wii

Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    omg take it easy lol
    You don't have to assume I'm using a negative tone. I wasn't really upset at all, I just wondered what you meant. So...what did you mean?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    so i guess its safe to say that knowing nintendos reputation the wiis down the road should be identical to the ones at launch...... i guess the fact that they are launching wii in the americas first over japan kinda still worries me because they normally do the opposite and any bugs found in the system during playing in japan gets fixed before it launches in the americas......something to think about

Member #
    Friends
    well, i baught a playstation 2 a month after launch and some playstations had problems and same with the xbox 360 some died with dead rising and some didn't i geuss it is the luck of the draw, im lucky because i have no experience with any video gameing problems

world crown chimpokomastr pizzaluvr's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    What? How does Nintendo "look" like Micro$oft? If you mean they both have good, reliable products, I'll have to disagree. While Xbox is my favorite current gen system, it's definitly not to the quality that my GC was when I had it. The Xbox 360 had a horrible first batch, with heat issues and bugs, as well.

Could you elaborate?
    actually 5% of the launch consoles where bad, thats normal for a launch console
    Spoiler Alert!

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    there will always be bugs in consoles but nintendo knows what they are doing and they usualy have minimal bugs and by the way the Wiis travaling around with the tours and stuff are NOT the FINAL ones they are indeed dev kits and betas of the console if you look at that video where the wii had a glitch it had a green face plate which only dev kits have not final release consoles

Please PM me before adding me!

Member #
    Friends
    Its intresting about this subject. I know someone that works in Nintendos production team does alot of testing and was just talking to him about a week ago he assured me that they where not being rushed in pumping these units out for the launch window and that since alot of the parts are allready based on GC architeture structure "sorry if i spelled wrong please correct" wich they allready know in the back of there hands. the chances of bugs occuring are very slim,and knowing Nintendo to have the best history in hardware production. i hope this info will let you rest better at night knowing this lol but seriously this guy works crazy hours 15+ a day and is allways tired, hes working overtime atm. I guess this goes to show that Nintendo makes this one of there highest priority when releasing a product.

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Abadox
    Its intresting about this subject. I know someone that works in Nintendos production team does alot of testing and was just talking to him about a week ago he assured me that they where not being rushed in pumping these units out for the launch window and that since alot of the parts are allready based on GC architeture structure "sorry if i spelled wrong please correct" wich they allready know in the back of there hands. the chances of bugs occuring are very slim,and knowing Nintendo to have the best history in hardware production. i hope this info will let you rest better at night knowing this lol but seriously this guy works crazy hours 15+ a day and is allways tired, hes working overtime atm. I guess this goes to show that Nintendo makes this one of there highest priority when releasing a product.
    So what who cares??? (Just Kidding) Anyways I hope the glicthes wont mess up the wii.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Ads