LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6326-5849-8725-8414
    i agree it seems that to be a good game you need awesome graphics and in every review i watch it talks about how the wii's graphics are nothing to the 360 and ps3, which is basically what nintendo is going for to prove that graphcis arent everything

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by s1lVL)n
    I played Bioshock last night and the graphics were the flashiest I've ever seen. There was a hundred things going on, but I couldn't look past the beautifull textures. I had a headache within minutes. Having games looking that nice is not necessary. IMHO, graphics should not progress much beyond the N64/Gamecube era, because after this it becomes a chore to focus on gameplay.

Games like FEAR and Stalker are as far as graphics should be pushed.

Thanks to Nintendo for being aware of this.
    actually that happens because there are such realistic blur effects its as though you are actually turning your head in that game, try walking around for a hour the way youd walk around in a FPS. youre not the only one to have gotten a headache from this.
    but
    graphics are overrated you say?
    then how come the best selling and most popular platform is a graphic powerhouse?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5133-1980-9154-2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    then how come the best selling and most popular platform is a graphic powerhouse?
    The computer? That's only if you make it.

iz-grafix.co.uk

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Thing with the Wii is, as someone on here pointed out a while ago in another thread, the Wii is capable of putting out great looking games (Not as great as ps3 or 360's) but they are better than how a lot of the games look now. The Wii has not reached its full potential in putting together great looking games, however I feel with new titles like Sadness coming out, that would be a good time for the Wii's potential to be used.

Games are looking better though, Galaxy and Brawl look great as well as Metroid Prime 3, its only a matter of time before we get some better looking games on the Wii.
    SMG, MP:3, and SSBB are pushing the Wii pretty much as far as it can go fyi.

and VIDEO + game... get over it.
    graphics are not everything but that is a horrible excuse to give the Wii graphics of a high-end pc game from maybe 2002.
    that's like using the "I'm not perfect" excuse to cheat on someone.
    Last edited by StevenNevets; 08-31-2007 at 03:16 PM.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
    The computer? That's only if you make it.
    every game that comes out has higher minimum specs, they are pretty high right now as it is. (for my shitty comp at least)

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    actually that happens because there are such realistic blur effects its as though you are actually turning your head in that game, try walking around for a hour the way youd walk around in a FPS. youre not the only one to have gotten a headache from this.
    but
    graphics are overrated you say?
    The ps2 last gen, Wii this gen.

I don't think graphics are overated bth. But yeah I think it wasjust the effects and blur's that give you a headache.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    The ps2 last gen, Wii this gen.

I don't think graphics are overated bth. But yeah I think it wasjust the effects and blur's that give you a headache.
    yah but i think its tacky that the wii just went for shitty graphics from the get go, ps2 at least had the best graphics, or on the level of best graphics, when it came out. but graphics are always nice, there always needs to be a console being a graphic powerhouse or else it wouldnt even feel like the new gen is anything.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    yah but i think its tacky that the wii just went for shitty graphics from the get go, ps2 at least had the best graphics, or on the level of best graphics, when it came out. but graphics are always nice, there always needs to be a console being a graphic powerhouse or else it wouldnt even feel like the new gen is anything.
    Graphics on the wii are not that bad, look on the visuals of metroid and super mario galexy.

Sure, you dont need graphics to be a best selling console even tho they can be nice.

From what we have seen, we are paying for the extra power, thats why the wii is cheap and has some great games based across the board.

But yeah, the 360 is a great console.

Member #
    Friends
    Graphics on the wii are not that bad, look on the visuals of metroid and super mario galexy.

Sure, you dont need graphics to be a best selling console even tho they can be nice.

From what we have seen, we are paying for the extra power, thats why the wii is cheap and has some great games based across the board.

But yeah, the 360 is a great console.
    the graphics are okay for the style of games nintendo releases but its last gen graphic, they sell people last gen hardware with an easily created controller. if it wasnt for their intuitiveness the'yd just be a huge scam house.

Member #
    Friends
    Um yea..... Which console is the Wii on par with graphically? How much does a reg xbox cost now? The Wii is not much cheaper than a 360 yet the 360 is insanely better graphically. Then with the controller price, yea... It offsets it.

Every system has good games though. If it weren't for the Nintendo franchises there is no way I would've gotten a Wii.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links